Reviews for En Ami
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I'm not sure of what to say, so Ill just comment with a:

Good Job
Lemur chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Very beautiful and evocatively written. Plus, fantastic job of delving into Lana and Chloe's backgrounds to find what topics they might truly discuss as friends. And so very high school, that thought of just wanting to hate the perfect girl, even though you now know she's not perfect. That's wonderful. Well done.
Delilahsangel chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
That was really good! very well written! I liked it
scaleyg chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Very well written and follows the episode creatively. It captures a lot of what us viewers felt through Chloe and on behalf of her. Love your stories and looking forward to more.
disbelief chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
You've got a nice handle on Chloe...great beginning. And gosh, all the times I've been to Melrose diner and haven't had the cheese fries. Looking forward to more!
rosenbaumgirl23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Lovely!
Cara chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
OMG this is amazing writing...

PLEASE continue it totally rocks!
Lrnd chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
What a great chapter

i love how everythign would be easier

but not really

love chloe's thoughts very well put
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
aww, that was so great, it filled in all the gaps from the show, and fit in perfectly with the last ep. Wish I'd written it :)
Linda chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Nice Chloe POV. Bittersweet and realistic.
wookie chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Lovely, absolutely. Really shows facets of Chloe's character that the *cough*misogynistic*cough* writers haven't been able too. Plus, I love that you used the duality of the title, the way it was intended. As usual, your writing is fantastic.
letyourrainfall chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
wow this was so great. I loved it. Please write more soon

toodle-lou