Reviews for Me And You, Setting In A Honeymoon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was sweet and beautiful!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I want a marriage like that! Why must you paint such beautiful idealistic pictures that I can't help bit be entranced with?

That was beautiful. Absolutely entrancing.

*me being a petulant child- I want that! I want that beautiful scene to happen for me and go on forever!*
LSKlaineGleek chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow. That was beautiful. Really needed that after last night. Thanks!
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I will never be able to understand how you do that, Rachel. Every single time I am absolutely speechless. You are perfect and I love you. 'Nuff said (I totally accidentally wrote Niff then lol oops).

Also, don't let disgusting lowlife trolls such a Viki here get you down. They're beneath you. Lessthanthreeee xo
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 5/22/2012

IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ignore that bitch-ass reviewer 'viki.' If he or she were so tough, they'd have an actual account instead of being a punk ass anonymous. They don't know an astonishing story when they see one—THEY'RE THE MORONS.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awwww! That was so sweet and adorable and just beautiful. :)

Awesome job!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
oh my goodness there are actual tears in my eyes because this is just so perfect and they deserve it all so much and ohhh my emotions :')
nyu chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this fic is really cute I am French and I live in Paris!

I can see them in a couple of years..married...with children XD

Oh and I saw the last comment on this fic..don't pay attention to her/him...-'
viki chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
shove your stupid stories and disgusting nelly bottom and a wimp Blaine up your ugly ass and don't spam this fandom with your stupid stories you moron!
Klainelover12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Can Glee make this happen?
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Amazing—I swear, if Ryan Murphy took a chance to read your stories, Glee's ratings would soar through the freaking roof, girl!
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
good. but to be safe change the rating to M. :)