Reviews for Rewind
TheBookshelfDweller chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Beyond words, original and refreshing :) The closing paragraph is one of my favourites.
kitcat2522 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
you make some very wise and insightful observations
chrishuyen chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I feel like this portrayed the relationship between John and Sherlock so realistically, how it isn't always perfect, how there will be falling outs, how Sherlock may be incapable of loving or knowing what love is at first, but most of all how they're drawn together time after time. I especially enjoyed the formatting with the beginning sandwiched in between what seems like the end and what is just another beginning. Quite poetic in a way how things go around full circle.

chrishuyen
Nachtderwolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Brilliant story, so detailed and thought provoking, bringing such light to such small events. Very enjoyable, you have a wonderful style of writing! Thank you for the read!
Rainbowbananas chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ow. My heart. I usually avoid post-fall fics because they tend to be kind of formulaic, but this was not only unexpected, it was gorgeously written.
CogScript chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This story undoubtabley needed a lot of talent in order to comunicate the tale to the reader. This really srtuck me on a personal level, I found myself being able to empathise with John and his turmiol. The writing style also comunicates a high quality of well thought out rational, which I believe would take a lot a concentration as my own thought process when I'm thinking this way is disjointed and imperfect but I found this text very easy to ubderstand. The style also reminded me a little of the style used in 'The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy' though I couldn't pin exactley what it is that makes me think this.

The actual plot of this story was enjoyable and suitabley unpredictable to insite me to read on in order to find out what would happen next (I should mention I find predictable stories rather dull)

I should think you have the great potential in pursuing a job in creative writing if all your work is of this quality.

Best wishes,

CogScript X
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh that was very good :)

Very well written and very IC.

Thanks for sharing this story with us !
ricaacir chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You were always one of my favorite Harry Potter writers and I just love you more now that you've written Sherlock fics! Your Johnlock dynamic was very believable and your characterisation was quite swell indeed. I particularly liked the way you told the story. Keep it up!
penkitten chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was beautiful. You have amazing imagery and beautiful poetry about your writing. I loved it more as it went on. I like the way you kind of skipped back and forth in the timeline and I especially loved the end :)
Arianlyne chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh my gosh, that was beautiful. John and Sherlock were both in-character, and I love the style. I've never cried over a story before, but I was pretty damn near tears by the end. Wonderful job!
49airplanes chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is absolutely BRILLIANT. It deviates slightly from how the usual fanon Johnlock relationships would go, but after reading this it seems to be the most in- character reaction Sherlock and John could have to something so vastly different from what they're used to.

And on top of that, the way you wove the plot is so uniquely refreshing! It IS a story in a way that you explain every detail yet still leave so much to the imagination. You are AMAZING.

Hope to hear more from you, particularly for this fandom! :D
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You made me cry. :) Wonderful
insertwittynicknamehere chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I loved this story. I love the format and the writing style especially. In a way, it reminded me of the book The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern because of the writing style: tons of descriptions and formatted as a collection of short scenes (that's a good thing, by the way). I was kind of confused about it beginning with the end, but in a brilliant way. And I liked all of the events that happened, too. Just, yeah, brilliant.
CarpeDiemForLife chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lovely. This was wonderfully written. John and Sherlock felt in character to me, and the way you chose to write the story was very different than the norm, but you nailed it. Good job.
read-everything chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I loved your story. I wish I could write a story half as good Thanks for sharing an interesting and brilliant fic.