Reviews for KakuHida: Free
Please tell me the website thi awesome book
Love it so far. One criticism though and not a bad one. The way they were acting when high was more like a LSD high or something like that. Not a weed high.
Esther chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Hello! I like your work and i asked how i make this to anime?
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 44 . 8/28/2014
this was really lovely! its nice to see them ok!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 44 . 8/27/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Guest chapter 44 . 8/2/2014
You also love making everyone OOC... Sorry, but that was utter shit since the beginning.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
Why so many OCs? Jeez...
King of The Netherworld chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Please send me the website I need to see the other version. I love this story and I wanna see the real piece of art
Sir.Renais chapter 44 . 8/1/2014
Excuse me while i wipe away my tears of joy. Fabulous, fantastic, amazing, 10/9! That converts into a 100.99987%. I swear, this story is the most perfect thing the Internet has ever produced. Thank you for being amazingggggggg!
Girasol93 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
poor Hidan, I would totally be his friend if I was in this story. I got curious as to why this story in particular had such a large word count and so many reviews. I love KakuHida more than anything but I usually don't like AU's taking place in a high school of all places and the characters being... "normal" I guess you would call it? But I just had to read the first chapter and I was drawn to it. What an ignorant world Hidan lives in and I'm hoping as I read more of this story that something good finally happens to him :)
Gaara X Itachi chapter 44 . 7/31/2014
Ahhh wow! That was a great chapter! c: You should re-read it, however, as there were a few repetitional errors. Albeit that, this chapter really made me laugh Can't wait for more
Alice chapter 43 . 7/16/2014
You are really talented! When are you going to continue?!
Arina chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
They are so good at pretending and lying.
Blablabla chapter 43 . 4/26/2014
No more!
What about the dad? Is he going to jail?
Arina chapter 39 . 4/26/2014
I think I'm in love with this story