Reviews for The Shinku Twins
willow1996 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Really good hope you update soon
hellfire45 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
make more chapters and get naruto to kick asumas ass
sabery chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
another great chapter i love the develop of the couple still i love Naru Kure they more romantic and hope the make love soon look forward the next chapter .
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Let's give this a go. Awww he hugged her, so cute . Was that her parent's graves? If kurenai was crying, she'd put a genjutsu up. She gots an image to uphold. Awww poor hina her sensei gonna get with her Naruto-kun. Hahaha he can break into her house. Lulz he such a hypocrite, he dun talk bout his problems with no one. XD ramen. Man I hope this is a naruxkurxhina, poor hina can't handle such betrayal from her own sensei/big sister figure. This is why I usually dun read narxkur Y.Y Awww no one called her eyes beautiful before? I love her eyes. Well that's nice, yugao ain't a robot even though hayate just died recently XD. Awww he was friends with itachi. Damn his mind moves quick xD. Naughty dream just after starting to think he likes her likes her. Haahaha anko gave her that gown. Lulz yugao is still his body guard . Isn't he going on the training trip? Or did he go already? Wtf xD two shinku, guess the tittle makes sense. The activation word phrase w/e was kinda lame though XD. Maybe translate it to jap? Shit always sounds better in jap.
Dark Insomniacs chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
One word awesome. The grammar is a little rough in some places otherwise the plot seems sound.
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
you know you kinda took my name with that SEIGI UCHIHA, my last name is SEIG How ironic huh? good stuff tho!
GAMA-CHAN chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
come on man update i want to see what happens next btw i love your story
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I am soo happy right now to see that the two couples are together !

I happy that Anko & Naruto have found someone to love and love them back !

Goo on Naruto kiss Kurenai up and make her yours ... Hehe :D :P !

I really loved this chapter soo far ! I can't wait for more ! Please update faster :D !
chakra beast 001 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
nice work man, i'mma keep reading cause it's my favorite pariing
shortfused24 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
cool story so far
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I loved how naruto cuddled into kerunai breast ! I hope anko does get with naruto's brother (they deserve happiness) ! I loved it ! Can't wait for more !
kumar9900 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
love it but you made a mistake instead of saying seigi you said drake

"He has given himself to power which he backstabbed his home and team for but you better never go and tell people about Tenshi's curse mark, you got no damn right. Do you hear me? You got no damn right to even speak of it." Drake then closes his eyes and opens them again but with normal eyes."
Cloves chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hmm, im kinda confused or the time setting of this story is messed up? 1st Asuma's dead and Sasuke left the village.. so the time line is during Sasuke's retrieval arc? I think Naruto is kinda young for Kurenai ATM lol.
Sliver Lynx chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
its really good, i did spot a few mistakes here and there but all in all it was good.
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I loved it ! Can't wait for more ! Looks like it going to be a good story !