Reviews for Tendrils of Life
angleface12 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this is emotional ,I have shed tears of joy for them .bella has a beautiful attitude that made edward feel okay.I love this story
billy41 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
is there going to be more or is it just a one shot i would love more x
Kmserenity chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sweet kids. Liked it alot. Thx! -Kacy
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
beautifuly sad, and stunning emotions x
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was truly beautiful, Darlin. Thank you for this.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
*sigh* I'm so in love with this story!

blulou chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow! It's not a one-shot, it's a novella! And it's absolutely fantastic! I'm sure everyone is asking, but any chance you'll continue it? Would love to read more with these two
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Secrets, helping each other heal, trusting each of it was great!
paola2208 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
AMAZING o/s! Beautifully written! Goes to my favs without a doubt! I'd love to read one more chapter or two or three...
nnnnano chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was beautiful, just great to read. Thank you for sharing.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow, you guys did a wonderful job with this. I have to tell you, the 2 of you are some of my favorite writers and you didn't disapoint with this lovely tale. It was very lovingly written, sad but extremly hopeful. I loved your strong Bella and your very sweet, but scared Edward. Thank you for this story, I thought it was just lovely.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
simply stellar, thank you!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I too had a 5 week premie and am eternally grateful to the March Of Dimes for their work in the treatment of prematurity. She is now 29 and has her Masters in Theology. I loved this story. It was a great read and u did a great job describing the fears associated with PTSD.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love it.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was beautiful beyond words. I was doing a pretty good job of holding back the tears until I got here:

"He ran in the kitchen that had an open flame," he whispered. "Didn't even hesitate, his only thought was of you." She nodded as a few tears fell, quickly wiped away before Edward could return. "Before we go out there," her dad gently, squeezing her uninjured hand. "No one would ever be good enough for my baby girl," she tried to say something, but he continued, "But that boy right there, is pretty damn close."

And then at the end? When Bella was touching his scars? They started all over again.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »