Reviews for Tendrils of Life
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very good story
angleface12 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this is emotional ,I have shed tears of joy for them .bella has a beautiful attitude that made edward feel okay.I love this story
billy41 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
is there going to be more or is it just a one shot i would love more x
Kmserenity chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sweet kids. Liked it alot. Thx! -Kacy
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
beautifuly sad, and stunning emotions x
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was truly beautiful, Darlin. Thank you for this.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
*sigh* I'm so in love with this story!

Pam
blulou chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow! It's not a one-shot, it's a novella! And it's absolutely fantastic! I'm sure everyone is asking, but any chance you'll continue it? Would love to read more with these two
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Secrets, helping each other heal, trusting each other...al of it was great!
paola2208 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
AMAZING o/s! Beautifully written! Goes to my favs without a doubt! I'd love to read one more chapter or two or three...
nnnnano chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was beautiful, just great to read. Thank you for sharing.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow, you guys did a wonderful job with this. I have to tell you, the 2 of you are some of my favorite writers and you didn't disapoint with this lovely tale. It was very lovingly written, sad but extremly hopeful. I loved your strong Bella and your very sweet, but scared Edward. Thank you for this story, I thought it was just lovely.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
simply stellar, thank you!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I too had a 5 week premie and am eternally grateful to the March Of Dimes for their work in the treatment of prematurity. She is now 29 and has her Masters in Theology. I loved this story. It was a great read and u did a great job describing the fears associated with PTSD.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012