Reviews for Tendrils of Life
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Poignant and beautiful story-loved it! Thank you for writing it!

Cassandra :)
darcysmom chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lovely, sweet, and tender.
Petra chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Such a wonderful Story.. *sigh*
You got me to rush for my handkerchief's, because I was in tears at the End.

NKubie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
What a beautiful, beautiful story or hope and healing. So many scars can't be seen and those are the ones that take the longest to heal. How wonderful that they could help each other get past that. Thank you for taking me on this journey with you!

I'm so glad that Marijee put it in her community of completed fics, otherwise I would have never seen this little gem. :)
katmom chapter 1 . 12/20/2012

marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
What a wonderfully touching story. Bella and Edward understanding and accepting the other...physical and emotional scars. Well written and very moving.
violetcracks chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was absolutely beautiful.
blondevor chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
What an incredibly touching story! I had tears in my eyes more than once. Really well written. There is a quote that reminds me of this story. Thank you so much for sharing!

Scars remind us of where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
David Rossi (Criminal Minds)
magmom2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was a wonderful story. Isn't it amazing what two lost people can do for each other?
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was quite lovely to read. Amazingly, I feel as if I've read an in-depth, multi-chapter story instead of a "one-shot" (a long one, but still...). The characters feel remarkably well-drawn for a shorter story and I was completely invested in Bella and Edward's relationship. Loved it!
bklover08 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow, this was so lovely - full of heartache but also hope. I was glad to see that the two of them took their time getting to know and accept the other and their histories. Finding the person who can look at you and find you to be beautiful, regardless of what your body looks like, is such a freeing experience, it brings you to a new understanding of the possibilities for the future. ;)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
eyes very wet at times with this story. Nice baby steps to get to know each other. Beautifully told. Thanks for sharing.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I didn't think in had reviewed this yet...I bought it in the comp, but never got to it either.

Bless you my years in fandom you have never disappointed me EVER and this is no exception. Wow...broken people with such amazing guilt and pain find each other and "fix" each other the best they can or even better helping each other forgive themselves!

Love ya...and I'm still dwelling on "my sister and brothers" - you can always make me cry!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Amazing story left me speechless.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Amazing story left me speechless.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »