Reviews for Tendrils of Life
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i loved it, no words can really describe it other than i loved it
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Beautiful and amazing story. You Bella is so brave and compassionate. I used a few tissues at the end.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
What a lovely story, ladies - your Bella's capacity for compassion is unmatched...really like how you handled Esme's ambivalence as well. I worked in a children's burn institute in Galveston, Texas, and still volunteer with pediatric burn victims through the Ronald McDonald House there - their stories of courage are like no others - I appreciate your creating a glimpse into their world when they become teenagers as they are often overlooked when they return to their communities and schools...well done!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was beautiful. :)
tbens chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
brilliant ... this fic is so well written not only in content but also style .. i cant find the words to explain how touching and emotional i feel during and after reading this fic ...

xoxo
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
what a wonderful story! Loved it all!
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Amazing story! I'd love to read a bit more about them! Though as a O/S it still is absolutely great :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I Looved it! I imagined Bella at first! But I loved how it turned out!
SnowGoose chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Goodness that was beautiful.
pnkats chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was so awesome!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Loved this
twifanatheart27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was an amazing read. I really really enjoyed it. I can see that it is a complete story but can see that it could go somewhere greater even with just one more chapter added to it. I really hope that you might consider it. Thanks for sharing! :D
angeleyes73 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You suck for not giving a tissue warning, but as always your story is awesome. Two of the best authors writing a collab just made my day!
edluver09 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I really loved this story :)
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
What a amazing story! It so sad, and in a strange way. Uplifting.

That they could heal each others hurts, fears. Learn to love each. I am truly impressed by this story. I really hope you change it from complete and finish their story! It needs to be told..

Please!