Reviews for Tendrils of Life
Absolutely Cullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this was a really touching story, I wish there were more
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Such an amazing and beautiful one shot. So glad that things worked out with Edward and Bella, and that she didnt give up on him. Great job on this.
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i loved it, no words can really describe it other than i loved it
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Beautiful and amazing story. You Bella is so brave and compassionate. I used a few tissues at the end.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
What a lovely story, ladies - your Bella's capacity for compassion is unmatched...really like how you handled Esme's ambivalence as well. I worked in a children's burn institute in Galveston, Texas, and still volunteer with pediatric burn victims through the Ronald McDonald House there - their stories of courage are like no others - I appreciate your creating a glimpse into their world when they become teenagers as they are often overlooked when they return to their communities and schools...well done!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was beautiful. :)
tbens chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
brilliant ... this fic is so well written not only in content but also style .. i cant find the words to explain how touching and emotional i feel during and after reading this fic ...

xoxo
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
what a wonderful story! Loved it all!
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Amazing story! I'd love to read a bit more about them! Though as a O/S it still is absolutely great :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I Looved it! I imagined Bella at first! But I loved how it turned out!
SnowGoose chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Goodness that was beautiful.
pnkats chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was so awesome!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Loved this
twifanatheart27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was an amazing read. I really really enjoyed it. I can see that it is a complete story but can see that it could go somewhere greater even with just one more chapter added to it. I really hope that you might consider it. Thanks for sharing! :D
angeleyes73 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You suck for not giving a tissue warning, but as always your story is awesome. Two of the best authors writing a collab just made my day!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »