Reviews for Addiction
Great story. And I'm sure someone has already told you this, but that is not even close to how you get started playing in the MLB. There is no draft. People are just called up from the minor leagues. When you finish college ball you play minor league and then you hope to heck someone gets injured in the majors and it will give you time to shine. You can also be sent back down to the minors just as easy. Just thought I'd let you know :) there also isn't even close to that much media and press with baseball players. Unless your A Rod or Jeter and you date celebrities ;)
LolaTheSa chapter 3 . 4/10
Thank you for this story.

You could have easily went with all the clinches , for cheap drama and cheap suspense, but you didn't. You kept it real.

And I commend you on this story.
Adirondackmommi chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Well, it's 0330 in the morning- I guess I should not have started this story knowing I had work in the morning, but I thought I'd just read one chapter and head to bed... Just couldn't wait to finish, I kept saying "one more chapter" and now it's 0330 - Loved it, stopping at Starbucks on my way work but it was worth it.
Adirondackmommi chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Loving it
debslmac chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
:) loved this story
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
I LOVED THAT STORY JUST WISHED YOU WOULD HAVE GOT THEM MARRIED BEFORE YOU ENDED IT BUT I JUST REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
YES SHE HAS COME A LONG WAY AND SHE STILL LEARNING BUT SO IS ALICE AND EDWARD LETS HOPE JASPER LEARNS TO AND STOPS
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
ah that was so sweet love it he still loves her now all they have to do is get Jasper back right not drinking and partying
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
SHS BEEN THROUGH A LOT BUT EDWARD LOVES HER AND SHE LOVES HIM MAYBE HE WILL COME VISIT HER GOD I HOPE SO
T chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Great little short story! You're the Queen!
bella0609 chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
That worked out well for Bella and Edward. Doesn't look good for Jasper. Bella can see if she can help him...?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I think you could have fit three or four chapters into this chapter! Some story, huh?
magmom4 chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Great story. I missed the wedding.
Eli42 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I just absolutely love every fic of yours that I read.
Caarooo chapter 4 . 11/25/2014