Reviews for Addiction
T chapter 4 . 2/22
Great little short story! You're the Queen!
bella0609 chapter 2 . 2/24
That worked out well for Bella and Edward. Doesn't look good for Jasper. Bella can see if she can help him...?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 2/24
I think you could have fit three or four chapters into this chapter! Some story, huh?
magmom4 chapter 4 . 2/23
Great story. I missed the wedding.
Eli42 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I just absolutely love every fic of yours that I read.
Caarooo chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Loved your story. Thanks for sharing it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Eh...shes a brat...she doesnt deserve edward...she only cares about herself.
Elise de Sallier chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. Yes, it was angsty, but dealing with addiction - whether you're the addict or the family and loved one's of someone battling addiction - is never easy. I think you handled the subject incredibly well, and I have to say your Baseballward was to die for! Such loyalty and devotion...utterly swoonworthy.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful creative talent with the fan fiction community.
PAT2024 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
A short but intense story. As usual, I loved it, although very different and a bit darker than what you are used to. Well done. THANK YOU...
Tashakcooks chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Amazing story, especially for only 4 chapters! You pack so much heart into it, well done!
galaxy69uk chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Wow just read this and it's amazing! You seriously need to write an original fic, I'm amazed you haven't yet when I see others that have published and in my opinion not close to your writing skill.
CoppertopJ chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Another fucking fantastic story. Don't know how I missed this one!, thank you so much Deb for all the emotions you invoke, and the journeys you have taken me on. No I don't know you, but I do feel indebted to you for all you have given us, you readers.

Luv ya Doll.

Coppertop
Smusic F. Reader chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
This story was just wonderful! I'm so glad I read it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
That was a beautiful story. So glad that you did the future take. Will read that next.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I loved the reunion and her decision to tell him everything. I loved Edward and Alice's relationship and hope that Bella can help Jasper.