Reviews for Operation: Blackout
Splendora Faye chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Lmao dude, you can keep writing this if you want, or just spoil it for me. Thanks for including my OC in this, but like, tell me what happened to her dude. I don't want her dead.
Splendora Faye chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
You made a story with me in it? And it's like...bruh.
GoodBooksAndGoodTea chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Well, you were great in the CP section, and I know you'll be great in the LOTR section. (I might write one too about what Gandalf was really doing while Bilbo and everyone were lost) Can't wait to read your next one! :)
chi chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Screw you D:
why hook us on the story then abandon it?
Nouuu :'(
Haha jkjk... But srsly hope u continue... Even if it doesnt align with the real one, but its nice to check out different points of view and stuff, and ur story is awesome. x)
aish. Dont know if ull ever c this :
Flora chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
As I was saying I don't care of your doing LOTR I am happy for ya but...I really like you and your stories just finish this story for me please YOU don't want to let your fans down do ya?
Flora chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
What do you think your doing!? I thought you would never give up and your stories have clutched on to me, and your giving up! I don't care
Flora chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Hi I really like your stories please tell more!
RedactedIdentity chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
To be honest, I have been feeling the same way... (o')
I haven't updated in months, I believe.
/its time to retire amg/
Bidding you happy writing wishes in your new fanfiction sector
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hmm, I rate this chapter a **** stars out of *****. So that is 4 out of 5 stars. It was ok, I guess, and I really cant wait till the actual party kicks in on CP.
P
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
You can't just stop in the middle of a very good story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Awesome!
bella chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
when will it come out
Yang and Yin-chan chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Aww, I love this story. But why? It's great here! New friends, friendly ones, fantatic story's and more!