Reviews for WBY Runaway
Layla chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
You should do another Adam story! Or like maybe a story where the boys have to take care of younger kids. Like maybe JR's twin sisters or something. You could have them trying to confuse everyone, because they're identical. Please give it some thought! Thanks! Xoxo
ravendally chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awwww cute ending. Great story! :-)
carlacipo chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow. You did this. Would you have gotten your butt smacked if your mom did find out. That was scary. Very well written
Annie Jones chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was a really sweet story! I like it alot :)
MyImageIs chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Great Story! I Loved it! Look forward to more from you. :) Thanks for writing this and possibly others for us to enjoy!
Lajoci chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I so enjoy your Winchester stories; strict but fair father (John, Dean, Sam) who loves his children. Love the younger Jamie, he is sweet. I can remember a few times when my children thought my husband or I were "meanies"; so cute.

So true about blue jeans (for different reasons

than Dean :-)) : "who the hell puts buttons on blue jeans? There should be snaps and zippers, always snaps and zippers."

The farm is a wonderful home environment and the horses add to the plot. LOL that this happened to you and you got away scott free, good for you.
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I can never get enough of your stories! I love Dean's response to Jamie when he told him he hated him. It was perfect! Great work! Can't wait to read more :)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
aw jamie...there are tears rolling down my face. this was a great one. i felt the excitement and fear and anger and contentment. so fantastic!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I am always so excited to see you have posted another story...and this one didn't disappoint! But then NONE of your wonderful stories do because they are so well done! You have such a knack and talent for telling a story that I feel I have come to know this family just like I was a fly on the wall watching all the adventures or misadventures they get into. LOL I guess it was a good thing you didn't get caught and that you didn't have Dean as your father, Ouch! I don't think Jamie will be doing anymore "horse stealing" for quite some time now. Excellent as always!
noneWinchester chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
buena historia, me encantan las historias de padre e hijo, sigue escribiendo, siempre espero tus nuevas historias. que tengas mucha inspiraciĆ³n, cariƱos
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
wow good one thanks hope you write more of these stories
Muse24 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
My favorite author with another GREAT fic. Thank you! And to hear it's so personal too! Good thing you never got caught ;) I love the characters that you've created, they are so vivid and so believable. And the horses...now it all makes sense. You know em better then anyone and so can paint this wonderful farmland scene. Awesome. Truly great.
Cheekywallaby chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ooh what little rebels you and Jamie were/are!

However I can't talk I might have done something similar in my time. Except my pony is a speed monster that loved to throw a buck! She says having fallen off yesterday when she shouldn't have been riding. Note broken ankles and horses don't mix!

Loved this story thank you. Was nice to see younger Jamie. :) I love your verse and always get excited reading them!

Cheeky