Reviews for Who You Gonna Call?
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh yeah, that was great and funny and fantastic!
Total Batman Obsession chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Oh my gosh
Ghostbusters references :D
Love this one
ripper34 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Good story
acabello chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lol love it. Write more like this one lol please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awesome
CuttingAcidity chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Ah, this is really funny, especially the way Mike's reactions get less frightened, and more annoyed as he gets used to the ghost.
Harvey's reactions are priceless.
And the last line- Killer!
Keep up the good writing!
dogisms chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh gosh you just literally killed me with this one. I'm going to have to haunt you in revenge, I think.
Seriously though, this was amazingly hilarious. I don't know how you do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
that was scary...
Kam18 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Reading this, I kept thinking 'WTF,' but it was really well-written (as per usual). :)

This was a really cute story. :P

Kristen
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You know, the last time I read a haunted house story, I became so paranoid that I couldn't walk down shadowed stairs without breaking into a fast-walk at slowest. Granted, I was in the fourth grade, but it took me years to get over that fear! I'm glad to say that this caused me to break into hysterical laughter when Mike found the ghost-corpse and I am only slightly concerned about what may lurk in the dark. Besides dust bunnies and spiders, of course.

Harvey's reaction to the ghost-corpse was priceless: "Holy shit." "You have a ghost in your wardrobe." That was wonderful. And Mike's gradually increasing paranoia and sleep-deprived insanity was hilarious -especially when he googled 'how to find murdered corpses in your apartment'. Oh, Pearson-Hardman will never look at him the same way again.
OrionsCricket chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved this story! It was really funny and clever - you're a great writer! :)
Koulin chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I CAN'T. I DON'T EVEN.

HILARITY ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL JESUS CHRIST MAN the moment I read the summary i knew this would be a classic- ghost in a wardrobe, I love it! :D Your writing's light and funny, thank you so much for making my night!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You always write such amazing stories! Is it weird if I think that we're like cyber-acquaintances through our mutual love of Suits? Anyway. This is awesome, as always. It's got a good touch of...I don't know how to describe it, with that thing that you do! You know! Write. Gah. Excuse me. I think I'll write a decent response one of these days.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love cracky fic like this. Because it was still in character and thus hilarious and great. :D
sermadrid chapter 1 . 5/31/2012