Reviews for Poison Candy
That was hot
GreenEternalFlame chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Love it!
Disgraced Publications chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
please update soon - i really wanna read more
Evil Edd chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
More... Meow :3 Loves :3
roo17 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Oh dear gods! Please, I BEG of you, please tell me there is more to come! Please! I have never read a MephistoxAmaimon story like THIS before! The idea of making Mephisto into his demon state and sending him over the edge- EXCELLENT! BRILLIANT! ALDJGA;DJGAOINDKL I cannot express how much I enjoyed that. (Oh my... I sound like a pervert when I say it like that...)

Please, please, please, PLEASE update this if it's still going on! If it's not, you must make another Ao No Exorcist story like this! Please? :D
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh, I love it so far! Poor Amaimon! He wants it so badly! XD I can't wait to see what Ukoback makes for our sweet Earth King... Off the next chapter
MageRightsActivist chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I like the fact that you don't seem one of those types who writes their ehem 'dirty sections' quickly to get them out of the way with little regard to grammar and structure.
Very well written, and interesting (as terrible as that sounds) I'd love to see more!
Shy Mittens chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
oAo ohmai.

This fic's...ohmai. It's amazing. That's all I can say.

I'm sorry, I'm not too good with reviews but I felt i just had to leave one for you for this fic since it's so well written and everything C:

I hope to read more chapters that you make in the future! W
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
yay! this: i love this pairing! But personally i think Amaimon should not be gay, but Mephisto. We all know he's a fag. Just look at his clothes! XD

(to the asshole under me, shut up! it's rated M for a reason! you were warned. dont complain.)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
fuck, fuck, oh fuck. who the hell wrote this?! messed up shit
Anon chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I was a faithful reader of your Redmail, so imagine my absolute delight to see you writing a fix about my new favorite pairing! It's wonderfully in character so far, but thats what I would expect from an author like yourself. I hope you continue
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
So far, I love this story. Amaimon being a kind of masochist with his brother ? How hot *o*

And demons are the best after all, in life AND in sex :3
Aby-Senpai chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Hi! New reader over here! hehehe please continue soon! I just love your story! I'll be waiting

Matta ne!