Reviews for The Switch
EdwardFish chapter 32 . 3/2
My favorite parts of this story so far, are the one's where NY!Sanji and NY!Zoro are arguing. The dialog in those moments just seem so organic, like it just flows naturally, and its really quite impressive :) I also spotted that paring knife reference from earlier on in the story, that Zoro brought up again. I live for that shit! Those subtle connections that could have just as easily been overlooked, but bring something extra to the story when its noticed.

Thank you for your story!
Tura chapter 1 . 2/25
Mhm, hooked! Awesome idea!
ShitCook chapter 36 . 1/30
OH MY GOSH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY AND I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING!
my favorite sanji/zoro fanfic T T
Guest chapter 36 . 11/22/2015
Please please update!
HollyWoodFix chapter 36 . 11/3/2015
This was such a cute story! It's a pity that it looks like we may never see the end. I really wasn't going to start reading it after seeing the fact that it was unfinished and hadn't been updated in three years, but the plot just sounded so good and so I figured I'd just read the first chapter or two for fun, but once I started I couldn't stop. And although it's too bad I'll never get to read the ending that you had planned, I am thankful that there was enough written that I can imagine how it all turned out. And in both realities it's nothing but happily ever afters for out zosans! Anyway you probably don't even read these reviews anymore but thank you for a wonderful story. Despite it being incomplete this was still probably my favourite zosan story I have read so far.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/7/2015
please don't stop writing!
Guest chapter 36 . 5/31/2015
Ill never forgot this fic, its one of the best I read
Its a pitty
iD LIKE TO KNOW THE END OF THE STORY
Guest chapter 36 . 3/8/2015
Please tell me this isnt over. I dont care about the timestamp. Pls update this. Pls tell me what happens.

I'll cry?
Guest chapter 36 . 2/4/2015
Please dont forget this fantastic story
Ashlielle chapter 36 . 11/20/2014
I'm... I love this story, and you need to update it or I'll drown in my unresolved feels! DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEEE! *cries*
My heart was suddenly broken when I looked at the update date. You really need to update this! Like, as soon as you possibly can! Or I'll die! I swear! Can't you see? The feels! They're drowning meee-blurrrgghhhh! *reaches hand out from the feels before I'm completely submerged* Save meeeeee...

Seriously though, this story is really awesome. And you should really update it. I'm sure there would be lots of people other than me who would enjoy seeing this work continued. The quality of this story is very amazing. Very well written. The story is complex enough to make you have to shoot guesses, but not too complex so as to leave questions unanswered. I hope that you continue to write because...

WRITING IS HAPPINESS! *pumps a fist into the air*
Rueroux chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
;_; I get the situation and everything, but I can't help but feel like Zoro's cheating on Sanji... with Sanji...
Rueroux chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in forever and I don't know if you will even get this or care, but I have to say even though I'm really enjoying the story, I get knocked out of the flow whenever you use these random Japanese words. It's not that I don't know what they mean, it's just that they are very out of place and pointless. With the exception of 'nakama', which has it's own special implications, every single Japanese phrase you've used would be better off written in English.
Allie300 chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
You have a chapter set in Queens New York,Queens and not a single black person in it :/
c7bi-kyuubi chapter 36 . 7/29/2014