Reviews for Crimson Eyed God
Darksider13 chapter 4 . 3/30
what you did and i think you should not giveve Nawaki
the woods released do to the fact that he alreadyhas a big ego and if you do then it will probably grow feather heckler you should not let learn the Hiroshima or complete the rashinsurakin.
Darksider13 chapter 3 . 3/30

As
Aleeyana chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
good !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
awsome story pls DO NOT rewrite the story or i might go on a mass murder in online games.
LOL
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
contuie
PARKER AR chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
I hope you update this story so I can see what happen next!
HeLiiOS chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
This story is great! Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Abandoned? really... I'm... disappointed...
kkrar00 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
nice chapter. btw don't you ever make nawaki have mokuton. i mean if he without mokuton he become arrogant like that how will he act if he have mokuton?.
crazywolf1991 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Dude great story keep it up and freaking update
14demigod chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
If you still want naruto to have senbonzakura maybe naruto should make like a true uzumaki. Maybe he is in a life threatning situation and on instinct (uzumaki instinct) he pulls out his sword and writes a seal he and minato wouldnt understand in his blood on the flat of the blade. His sword then glows and takes on senbonzakuras sealed sword form making his zanpakuto. The shikai is a variety of A-ranked jutsu, the shikais abilities, given a physical body. The same for bankai, except S ranked techniques. And thats how the uzumaki make them. Nejibana was obviosly a water manipulating jutsu before. And suzumembachi was a 2 strike kill jutsu.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2013