Reviews for Crimson Eyed God
CaliDreamin chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Very nice, I hope it's updated soon :)
ero-sennin56 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
his mokuton should be more powerful as the madara before him and he should also have the rinnegan. He could use the space time just to travel not to fight.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Here's an idea for inproving his Mokuton abilities. First, prevent the Shodaime from being sealed. Next, use edo tensei to summon him. Third, use chiyo or a random ninja under mind control to resurect the shodaime fully, before killing him quickly. Finally, use his restored blood to strengthen Madara's mokuton powers.

As for overpowering him, you know nothing. Have him master susanoo to the extent the revived Madara used it, then compress it down to the size of a normal man, around your Madara. All of it's destructive potential, compressed into one tiny package. Basically, Madara would wear his susanoo like an armor, and would be able to shatter mountains with a swing of it's sword.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
can't Tsunade's reputation be ruined? also, since it takes jinchuriki 10 months to be give birth, Naruto was conceived before Nawaki... Minoto should have told her that and Minoto should have a good talk with Naruto...
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
what if the truth comes out that Minoto was actually cheating on Kushina and not the other way around...
Oghma Infinium chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I say NO! to the Bleach swords thing. I say Karin can go die. I don't think Madara should get Tobi's jutsu. That's my input. Bye.
HouseMD93 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Hmm. I don't like the idea of bleach swords. Naruto is a ninja anime/manga after all, and giving Madara a zanpakutou will overpower him for sure. Besides, lots of the abilities come from the sword. No real need for shuriken and all that stuff, if you have one of those swords.

About giving Madara Tobi's Space-Time Migration Jutsu, I vote yes. However, I don't want it to be as good as Tobi's. Maybe he can only use it once, due to the strain on his body - After all, Tobi is made of Zetsu.
Basically, I want him to have the same ability so he could cancel Tobi's version of it.

Anyway, the story is looking good, but don't bring in lots of super powered mofo's. That would fuck stuff up.
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Give him the time-space migration anyway. Canon Tobi said he was madara and that was his jutsu so if naruto is madara 2 GIVE HIM HIS BABY BOTTLE! Let him save Karin and join Akatsuki UZUMAKI POWER FOR THE WIN! Jutsu: NO NAME Uses wood stlye to force plant seeds into the air which then explode throu a mix of fire and lightning chakra. YA BLEACH RULES! Karin could get Benihime, hozuki hyorimaru, Nagato/Pein Tenken, and Naruto/Madara either Ryujin Jakka or make a OC lightning version of it. Please respond Peace.
pervy fox chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
i think gins sword wold fit naruto well as u can see from the anme in its banki form it could slice though konoha in 2 swings even if u down play its power definatly give naruto gins sword
dragonelete chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
you should give him senbonzakura to increase his own version of it cause it said that he was trying to get rid of the weaknesses and that would be a way to do it like he could find the notes on how to create the swords and then create senbonzakura on his own.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
give him Ryuujin Jakka it will be a good catiliste for his fire affinitie
Sir sleeps all day everyday 12 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Great chapter. Answer to your question IMO to OPED if naruto already has real madaras sharingan that means he should have OPed susanoo which is said that it can match a tail beast in power so no need for the time space jutsu. Update soon
Darkryus chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
i think you should have naruto create his own space time ninjutsu
WalkingStranger99 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
great chapter love the idea of a sword i think you should add a ichigo like bankai shape sword but with sharingan tomes as guards but a power to control fire like Toshiro does with ice
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I think you should give him Kamui (which is what Tobi's technique is, though why Kishimoto just 'confirmed' that and took a whole chapter to is beyond me) but not have him able to utilize it as efficiently. Keep the abilities of it but don't allow him to just sustain it for those long periods of time or spam it.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »