Reviews for Crimson Eyed God
pervy fox chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
i think gins sword wold fit naruto well as u can see from the anme in its banki form it could slice though konoha in 2 swings even if u down play its power definatly give naruto gins sword
dragonelete chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
you should give him senbonzakura to increase his own version of it cause it said that he was trying to get rid of the weaknesses and that would be a way to do it like he could find the notes on how to create the swords and then create senbonzakura on his own.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
give him Ryuujin Jakka it will be a good catiliste for his fire affinitie
Sir sleeps all day everyday 12 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Great chapter. Answer to your question IMO to OPED if naruto already has real madaras sharingan that means he should have OPed susanoo which is said that it can match a tail beast in power so no need for the time space jutsu. Update soon
Darkryus chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
i think you should have naruto create his own space time ninjutsu
WalkingStranger99 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
great chapter love the idea of a sword i think you should add a ichigo like bankai shape sword but with sharingan tomes as guards but a power to control fire like Toshiro does with ice
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I think you should give him Kamui (which is what Tobi's technique is, though why Kishimoto just 'confirmed' that and took a whole chapter to is beyond me) but not have him able to utilize it as efficiently. Keep the abilities of it but don't allow him to just sustain it for those long periods of time or spam it.
GodShadowEX chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Love the chapter man. Also as for giving Naruto a sword from bleach my 3 favorite swords are benihime (crimson princess) zangetsu/tensia zangetsu (heavenly moon cutter) or zakria kenpachi's sword which make his skin damn near impossible to harm mean most attack won't harm him unless the person who cast the attack is as strong as Naruto. Also yes I believe you should give Naruto tobi's space-time migration technique its a pretty badass technique, also considering Naruto already has amaterasu, tsukyiumo, soss'uno,. I would sujest going ahead and giving Naruto tobi's space-time migration technique as well as give him izanagi, and izunami, and make him complete I mean come on in all reality Madara Uchiha and Harashirama Senju were closer to being consider gods in human form when it concerns strength, power, and all the above and in recent manga chapter madara even stated that the kages should be glad that Harashhirama was revived as well or there would be nothing left of the elemental nations and I believe him because if you give both Madara and Harashirama all the experience and power they ever obtained in there life and they make them both around 15-30 years of age. I promise you there would be nothing left of the elemental nations they would destroy the entire nation in they're fight. So I see no problem with you giving Naruto/Madara all of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques, also give him kumie because I believe that kumie and tobi's space-time migration technique are one in the same and can be used more and attack,defence, as well as transportation. So I would like to se Naruto will all of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques that have been mentioned in both the anime as well as the manga. Besides I can almost garentee the revived Madara Uchiha has all of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques and can use them all and I bet he has even mastered most of them or has already mastered all of them. Also I can remember does Naruto/Madara in this story have excess to the Harashin (Flying Thunder God Technique) or no. Anyhow like I said give him all the mangekyou techniques mentioned in the anime/manga series/chapters and give him either Benihime (crimson princess) Zangetsu/Tensia Zangetsu (heavenly moon cutter) or whatever its proper name is or give him Zakria Kenpachi's sword/blade and its special abilities.
animeman12 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I forgot the name of Rukia's sword, but I think you should add that one. As for the Space-Time Migration... if you do give it to him you'd need to put a limit on it, like: he can't use it more than a few times before he runs out of chakra or something.
demon chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
yes great have the space time

lively the continuation supert history
Fan1591903 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Since the Yondaime sealed half in canon can naruto have half of the kyuubi? It seems like Naruto would want the kyuubi so he is like his mother, and he would probably believe that Nawaki having it would be an insult to his mother. Then that would give a good reason for naruto to join akatsuki. He would have his own agenda that the rest would unknowingly help him with. And I'm glad naruto can use mokuton but will he get better at it? The original Madara was just as good as Hashirama. And will Naruto learn the Uzumaki's style of sealing? Great chapter and I'm looking forward to a response and the next chapter!
kidneysrgood chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
No bleach swords. And save Tobi's technique for after we learn more about how it works.
Feral17 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
HaHa! NICE! cant wait to see whats next.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012