Reviews for Crimson Eyed God
She who quacks alot chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
If you don't update, I WILL throw a flamboyant flamingo at you. BTW I like how naruto/madara doesn't automatically hate everyone in the hidden leaf village, and is neutral to kakashi.
120991ln chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
continue loving the fanfic
Oghma Infinium chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Sigh... I was hoping that you would decide to drop the Tenten and Naruto thing, but it appears I was wrong. It's not like I hate Tenten, quite the opposite, it's just that, in an exotic story like this, I would rather prefer an exotic pairing. Such as NaruKushi, but she's dead. Other exotic pairings would be NarutoXKonan, Naruto XYugito, NarutoXSamui, and I'm sure you get my point... But oh well, I shall just bear this plain and boring pairing gracefully. As long as you don't focus on romance too much, we'll be cool, you and I. Ah well, thanks for the awesome chapter and new story!
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This story is pretty interesting as well, even though it takes place with a sort of "butterfly effect" in which the timeline from your previous story has taken a slight divergence that has Madara leaving the village instead of staying and working with Tenten. I hope you update both of these potentially great stories!
karthik9 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Magnificent chapter I want to see more of it very soon. All in all, a great story in my opinion.

Sincerely,

Shin'en
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I like this kind of story and I hope it will be continued. Also that was a brilliant chapter as well.

Sincerely,

Shin'en Shukumei

The King of Chaos
Battle neurosis chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
i expected Naruto would be loyal to Konoha. Then, he was looked like more heroic. It must be a Dark Naruto, right?
CaliDreamin chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Very very interesting, I beg you to continue to update this. I haven't had a good Sharingan Naruto fic in awhile.
Patriot-112 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Well this is something I haven't seen before. Please continue.
Nu chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Lost interest when you started calling "Naruto" Madara.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I started reading this, but I just couldn't... Clean it up and I'll try again... I like the story idea too much, but really... proofread this... please... So many tiny things add up and just ruin the story for me...
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
First things first, you really, and I mean REALLY need to clean this up some. I noticed an endless number of spelling and gramatical errors, but even worse, at one point you did it in past tense then swapped to present tense, and back again... Herasy!

Secondly, I love the idea, but I just cannot fully enjoy it when the chapter is so roughly done...

I assume Tsunade is younger in this fic, and that either Jaraiya was replaced by Minato as a Sanin, or that the sanin are just all younger? If not, Minato is kinda weird, at least in my opinion...
blueexorist chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
hahaha love this story IT IS BEAST CANT wait for the next chapter XD! UPDATE soon! welcome to my favs list
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Very good, I can't wait for the rest. So is Naruto going to get the Mokuton? I think Naruto should get the Mokuton since it would be awesome to see the look on Tsunade's face with him having the Mokuton. So when is Naruto going to get the Rinnegan?
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »