Reviews for Crimson Eyed God
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I like this kind of story and I hope it will be continued. Also that was a brilliant chapter as well.

Sincerely,

Shin'en Shukumei

The King of Chaos
Battle neurosis chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
i expected Naruto would be loyal to Konoha. Then, he was looked like more heroic. It must be a Dark Naruto, right?
CaliDreamin chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Very very interesting, I beg you to continue to update this. I haven't had a good Sharingan Naruto fic in awhile.
Patriot-112 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Well this is something I haven't seen before. Please continue.
Nu chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Lost interest when you started calling "Naruto" Madara.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I started reading this, but I just couldn't... Clean it up and I'll try again... I like the story idea too much, but really... proofread this... please... So many tiny things add up and just ruin the story for me...
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
First things first, you really, and I mean REALLY need to clean this up some. I noticed an endless number of spelling and gramatical errors, but even worse, at one point you did it in past tense then swapped to present tense, and back again... Herasy!

Secondly, I love the idea, but I just cannot fully enjoy it when the chapter is so roughly done...

I assume Tsunade is younger in this fic, and that either Jaraiya was replaced by Minato as a Sanin, or that the sanin are just all younger? If not, Minato is kinda weird, at least in my opinion...
blueexorist chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
hahaha love this story IT IS BEAST CANT wait for the next chapter XD! UPDATE soon! welcome to my favs list
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Very good, I can't wait for the rest. So is Naruto going to get the Mokuton? I think Naruto should get the Mokuton since it would be awesome to see the look on Tsunade's face with him having the Mokuton. So when is Naruto going to get the Rinnegan?
JazzyJ09 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Good chapter. I am looking forward to the next one. For pairing how about Shizuka, Samui, and Mei Terumi? Keep up the good work.
Sir sleeps all day everyday 12 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Great chapter. Since it's a 3 girl harem why dot you have shizuka, tayuya and mei terumi? Update soon :)
windfox90 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Wonderful chapter it was well done I like it very much I hope you update soon also can you add Soifon into Naruto harem since she fits so well for Naruto
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Man great chapter I like how strong Naruto/Madara has gotten Im so looking forward to the next update also I think you should add Soifon, Shizuka and Samui into Naruto/Madara harem
Sir sleeps all day everyday 12 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hmm this is intereting but what are the parings if any?
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very good can't wait for the rest.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »