Reviews for The Girl Who Jumped
Robsession chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Love this story...do u have another story beside this one?
YesMyRealNameIsBella chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
oooooh my heart! I absolutely adored this...It was wonderful just awesome!
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow! I just stumbled upon this contest and I'm so glad I did! I loved this o/s. I like it when E and B aren't just two perfect, beautiful people who meet and fall in love. Your characters in this story were imperfect and compelling. Love it! Wish I knew who wrote this so I could check out your other writing. Or perhaps to see if this o/s has been expanded...;)
tarada chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ooooh... Love it! I was feeling the Bella's confussion and Edward's lonelyness all over the story. Still feeling both. And the end is so right... Oh! Thanks for this!
LovinAlice1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I loved this!
dmsdms chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
it's been too too too long since i've read a story that's made my chest ache; that's made it flutter. such a wonderful story. thank you.
COURTNEY1022 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
ooo so sweet...
angie671 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Really great story, thank you :)
jojo15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I rlly rlly RLLY liked this story. Plz let there b a sequal
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It was good. How I wish its longer. Not that the ending is bad but its kinda hanging. maybe an epi they did got married and have kids... But thanks all the same. great story.
p2cat chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Lovely! Very imaginative use of the prompt, and so well written.
MamaCougar chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
THIS. IS. AMAZING.

God...thank you so much.

What a gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I never review.. but you have such a great way with words.. well done!
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
What a wonderful one shot full of desperation and hope. I struggled right along with Bella as she fought to find even a glimpse of herself. I feel like I am now standing on the dock waving as she sails off into the start of full self discovery.
AlohaFridayFic chapter 1 . 7/8/2012