Reviews for Scared Heart
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Please make more chapters
cam2016 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Glad your back and I can't wait to see where it goes next. Keep up the good work
KaijuKnight chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
I think this little drama/romance run is cute. It isn't what I am used to reading in the least, but it has it's upsides. I do, however, have a really hard time reading your writing style. But I'll keep at it, if not for any other reason than an easy change of pace.

Stay Frosty!
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I am in tears this story is awsome i am wondering if you are going to do a whole command story and maybe Fara should get screwed by fox ship explosion wink wink ha ha ha anyway i love your chapter everything i have read is amazing i know this is one of many but if you have time please respond
derek.stallings1 chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Dude you're doing good so far, this is looking pretty good! If you got the time, plz make more, this interests me a lot now. :)
Psychoboy12 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
You should definitely keep this story going, I think it is well worth the wait between chapters!
cam2016 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Keep it up man. I wanna see what happens next
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Great your back! Keep this up im enjoying it great story so far
Indurok chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
I would have gone with "Fearful Heart". Much better than "Scared Heart". You know, I am like Fox in a way, I am afraid of falling in love because the girl might not feel the same way for me. I have never had a girlfriend before, but still. I believe it is because I don't trust anybody. Also all the bullies I had to deal with, most of them being girls.
Indurok chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Please continue this story. I want to see the rest. Don't you leave Fox upset for the rest of his life.
XxcalleberxnexonxX chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
you need to put your stories in more detail that's jut my opinion though btw i like the story
cam2016 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Really like the direction of the story awesome!
Indurok chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Man, I feel lonely all the time. it has been almost seven years. I am always afraid of people because of how I think they will treat me. If only a girl could show me the same kind of care.

*sigh disappointedly*
DemonSoul360 chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
love it plz continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Nice but short chaprer, when will fara make a appearance?