Reviews for Of Languages
jennifergarnerfan chapter 1 . 5/26
This was amazing. I love it so much..
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/20
Very nice!
wanonymous chapter 1 . 4/15
This is amazing. I love the tension, and I love it even more how the homey scenes played out. You did great!
Coley Coughlin chapter 1 . 3/17
WOAH! I LOVE THIS 3 PLEASE MAKE MOOOOREEEEE!
Eva3111 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hey there, I absolutly love your story. The way you let the characters slowly warm up to each other is sooo sweet. It would be SO like Tony to watch them;) Its adorable how Clint and Tascha speak in different languages. (I am from Germany so its funny to see my own language in an English FF. :) It is "Lass ihn gehen" by the way. ;)) Keep writing so amazing FFs;)
your Eva
P.S.: My teachers are responsible for evry mistake I made in this review ;)
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
The Hebrew was fine. And you were right about Yoddish being close enough to Getman that Steve would understand it. Yiddish is closer to German, even though it's written in Hebrew letters.
This was insightful, sweet, and funny.
Amazingly Brilliant chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This story was perfect in so many ways, and you wrote it wonderfully.

Love and thanks 3
Abby
Spread-Some-Love-In-My-Stead chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I sunnenly have a craving to hear some Hebrew, since the language really does sound like music when spoken fluently... Grr. Thanks for putting it into my head, you lovely person.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Lovely. Hahaha, Tony's such a meddler, but he did bring them altogether.
YouKnowWhoIAm Tony STARK chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Love it all
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I absolutely LOVED this fic. The interactions between the team members was perfect, and every scenario I could picture happening. It was great reading this! :)
myhomeistheshire chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I seriously cannot even explain how emotional I was during this fic. I was curled up into a ball emitting random squeaks during the first part, and then I just about started crying during the pillow talk moment. I love this fic so much...fantastic WONDERFUL marvelous job.
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I. Love. This. You've got the whole team down pat. I can just SEE this happening. Well done.
Ukchana chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
No Japanese or Chinese or Korean? I'm disappointed . . .

I guess that just makes them the "Western" world council, lol.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/4/2013