Reviews for The Difference One Life Makes
Devil'sAssistant chapter 9 . 5/2
Crap, couldn't help but cry at that last one. This is precious. Love it so much. Thanks for writing this. Shame you haven't updated for so long. No matter, I'm still gonna wait. :)
I smiled when I read that last part...
Sophia chapter 6 . 3/30
Um the lion king wasn't around when harry was 5
God it's so sweet and sad at the same time! You're an amazing writer
Dutchgirl84 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Would love to see this story continued! It'll be curious to see how they deal with Harry's rule breaking and tendency to get into dangerous situations without thinking while at Hogwarts!
sylvelle chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I really hope you plan on adding more chapters; at least getting Harry to Hogwarts. But its been 2 years so I doubt you will. Well at least I have 'Miracle' to read. You are very good
Thanks
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Actually kind glad you let them show their true worthlessness. I expect that is exactly hoiw they treated harry upon his being left on their doorstep in Canon. I could have nightmares about that part of Harry's first 100 years. I really can't believe JKR left it like that. No she never mentioned what happened to baby Harry in his earliest, toddler years, but that makes me feel she had nothing good to say about it. Meaning it was as bad as we can think.. HORRID I really like fan fiction that gets the Dursley's tried for child abuse and removes Dudley from their care. He was also abused in a wholly different way but just as detrimentally.
Love this story, glad we are done with the Dursley's, and hope you someday finish it.. Love your main story too and nice to know it is complete.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Absolutely love this. It is both tragic and uplifting and warm and funny. Hope you did continue, but doesn't look like it from you profile.. too bad.
harl956 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
More please
Winged Beauty 16 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Amazing, will you continue?
Elless chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I really like this story. I accidentally pressed 'post review' before I finished my last one, so I'll finish it here.

I see so many stories where James survive, but they're so horribly written that I just can't read them. I already know you're a good writer from your other fics, so I'm really glad I decided to read this one.

As for the story at this point, I think it's really well done. We can see how Harry has grown. With some of these fics, people forget to change Harry's attitude as he grows, and that becomes a problem. They'll have a nine-year-old Harry acting and talking like he's five. This was wonderfully written, and I do hope you continue your plot with Peter. It was a clever way to bring him in.

I hope you show James deal with Moody, though. I feel like you're going to skip that part, but I think it would be a really interesting talk to see.

Anyway, update soon!
Elless chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like the idea; and it seems really well-written unlike other stories I've seen,
tricorvus chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
This is wonderful! Every chapter a piece of art... Please continue...
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Excellent!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I was wondering when Peter would come up.