Reviews for The Difference One Life Makes
lojosmom chapter 9 . 6/12
I realize you wrote this five years ago, but I just read it today and it is excellent. I don't know why you stopped writing it, but I hope you get the bug again and update it soon. The love between James and Harry is beautifully written.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 9 . 1/8
Please update this story, I absolutely love it: James, Sirius abd Remus' antics are everything I never knew I needed!
hernameisluce chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
this is so so cute ahhhhh i love it!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
I love father/son bonding fics between James and Harry, so cute. It’s so sad that Lily died. Poor James and Harry. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
BeckettSimpleton chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
This was such a lovely story thank you for publishing it - I've been looking for a story between james, Sirius, remus and Harry for a while where things don't turn slash or are badly written. I can't imagine how James would have felt if his son had died at the hands of his best friend in your chapter where Harry and Moony met... considering how much james shaped up in marrying lily it's not hard to imagine him taking on such a huge role in harry's life.

BeckettSimpleton
Devil'sAssistant chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Crap, couldn't help but cry at that last one. This is precious. Love it so much. Thanks for writing this. Shame you haven't updated for so long. No matter, I'm still gonna wait. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
I smiled when I read that last part...
Sophia chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Um the lion king wasn't around when harry was 5
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
God it's so sweet and sad at the same time! You're an amazing writer
Dutchgirl84 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Would love to see this story continued! It'll be curious to see how they deal with Harry's rule breaking and tendency to get into dangerous situations without thinking while at Hogwarts!
sylvelle chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I really hope you plan on adding more chapters; at least getting Harry to Hogwarts. But its been 2 years so I doubt you will. Well at least I have 'Miracle' to read. You are very good
Thanks
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Actually kind glad you let them show their true worthlessness. I expect that is exactly hoiw they treated harry upon his being left on their doorstep in Canon. I could have nightmares about that part of Harry's first 100 years. I really can't believe JKR left it like that. No she never mentioned what happened to baby Harry in his earliest, toddler years, but that makes me feel she had nothing good to say about it. Meaning it was as bad as we can think.. HORRID I really like fan fiction that gets the Dursley's tried for child abuse and removes Dudley from their care. He was also abused in a wholly different way but just as detrimentally.
Love this story, glad we are done with the Dursley's, and hope you someday finish it.. Love your main story too and nice to know it is complete.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Absolutely love this. It is both tragic and uplifting and warm and funny. Hope you did continue, but doesn't look like it from you profile.. too bad.
harl956 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
More please
Winged Beauty 16 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Amazing, will you continue?