Reviews for Survival
tvj12 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I like the armies you're building for both Sam and Dean. I hope you think about continuing this. -tvj12
deandolls chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
keep going. don't stop now.
wcfan chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I hate Yarborrow. I hope a pack of wolves eat him...after he helps Sam get Dean out.

So all those animals were humans once. Dean did not need that on his conscience. Why is it that everytime he leaves the world of the living, some crap happens to him that he will have to carry around for the rest of his life? Isn't his whole life enough to traumatize him?
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Good chapter.
babyreaper chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Let's hope that when Sam finally manages to get to Dean he's still in one piece. How long has Dean been trapped anyway? Is there a time difference? Looking forward to more. Thanks
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
plz update! great story hun! :D hang on dean! Sammy is coming!
emebalia chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
So both are gathering some friends.

Nice reputation the Winchesters have in the hunting community.
laurie31 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Nice chapter! Dean using all the survival tactics he was taught and Sam working on the rescue. This was my favorite: "This time, he was going to do it right, this time he was going to find Dean on his own, and this time it would be the strength of two brothers, bond forged in the fire of their mother's death, tempered by love, war, and battle, that would save Dean, that would bring him home." I so hope the show will have Sam being the one to save Dean for once...
wcfan chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Thank God for all those lessons from John and Bobby. And for Dean's faith in Sam. I don't even want to think about what would have happened to Dean otherwise. But that injury of his still worries me. All this running around cannot be good for him.

Now I have to worry about Sam and his lack of effort to take care of himself. Hopefully, now that he's told someone, he'll get some help with this and I don't mean after Sam finds a way to get Dean.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
A eureka moment for Sam - now he can really try to find and retrieve Dean. he'd betttr hurry, it looks like time flows faster in purgatory, though Dean's still alive. Good chapter.
Lucydolly22 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Good chapter though some hurt sam coulnt go amiss. Keep writing and upload soon :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
All the chapters are great. I believe Dean will be all right and I believe Sam will get all the help he needs to get Dean out. Wellllll Maybe a hurt Dean wouldn't hurt or a hurt Sam when he tries get Dean out. Looking forward to more great chapters
babyreaper chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Great chapter, I loved reading how Dean was managing to survive in Purgatory, and imagining him dressed in skins. Nice! So Sam is no further on finding out how to get Dean out, this is when you miss Bobby the most. At least he might have some help when he needs it. Thanks.
emebalia chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Things are slightly looking better but it's still a long way.
wcfan chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Sam has so much on his plate. The aftermath of the Leviathan's plans, the rest of the Leviathans themselves. And trying to get Dean back from purgatory. He needs help.

I'm worried about Dean. Running around in purgatory with an injured leg cannot be good. And he's not even getting food to help his body with the healing (not that he could heal with all the running he's doing).

Survival of the fittest really is the appropriate to describe what Dean has to go through now.