Reviews for Stevie the Perf
Kiki chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Please update I wonder whats going to happen between stevie and zander
misskikimarie chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I used to really like this, but it seems like your intention now is to make Stevie completely heartless. I mean, is Stevie jealous of Zander and Lucy? Does Gravity Five actually want Stevie back in the least? Do they think that things are really different now? The way that Stevie is acting needs some character development, honestly, and I would like to have these questions answered. I think that you could still make this a great story, but I feel like it's all action. No feelings. Stevie might feel like the band doesn't care, but there must be some other feelings still lingering.
misscakerella chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
For some reason, Lucy reminds me of the Lucy from Big Time Rush. I wonder if you're a Zevie shipper? Anyways, please update ASAP darling. I can't wait to read more from you.
misskikimarie chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Though this is kinda short, I really think it has potential. The plot is creative and I really love when Stevie gets jealous of Lucy and Zander, though I'm not sure if that was exactly your intention. I'm just a Zevie shipper and it's fine if your not, but, all the same, great work.
PinkPrepPrincess chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Lame!
IAmALover chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great idea! I can't wait to read more :) please update soon hehe