Reviews for Will You Be My RantSensei?
Musa1992 chapter 9 . 1/7
AWW! I'm so sorry to hear that! (It happened to me too) I'm sure everyone understands. We'll be patiently waiting ok? I understand if at times you feel lazy and you take a break from it too. I hope you didn't loose too much. I hope to read the next chapter when you update it!
nopecoaster chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! IT STOPPED AT THE GOOD PART TOOOOOOOO!
poopal chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Take all the time you need! But be sure to update!
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Take all the time you need! We'll still be here.
Visitor HIHIHI chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
MORE PLEASE! THIS IS AMAZING! OMG! IM DYING HERE! MORE! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER!
Apocalyptic X-Terminator chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
This was so damn sad! I cried! UPDATE! This is called pure love!
Treble and Bass chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Oh my glob...

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNN-CCCCCHHHAAANNNN!

NNNOOOO!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! GAH! ICAN'TWAIT!

UPDATE SOON

I LOVING IT!
Peachy Crisis-07 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Update please! I know it's been a long while since you last updated but please update man!
You can't just leave us hanging like that! especially after this chapter!
Musa1992 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Oh no! Poor Rin! And just when she was fighting back!
Nara-sama chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Love it. Please continue :D
hatelife chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Wild Len is hot, you know that. Update, please.
iDontCare chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Despite my name, i DO care, and what i care about this fan fiction is that it is not finished!... is it?
I guess that's my only complaint, like really, are you done with this or what? And does Shu do this because he is actually in love with her and is a complete tsundere to a whole different level? What will happen between Rin and Len? How will they act like near each other? Questions, questions that need answers, and questions that will probably never be answered, those are the questions i would like to know. Hey! That would be an awesome summary to a story! Anyways, please update, please!

Until next time!
meal chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
alias stars drinks the tears her readers shed from every sad completed/non completed story she makes
sinkorship chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
FEEL FREE TO TAKE WHATS LEFT OF MY HEART YOU MEANIE.
KittyKitKat121 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
This is really good, i know I'm late and all, but you should continue PLEASE UPDATE...