Reviews for Hope from the Flowers
Super Story
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I Love this!
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
As much as we love the prospect of Beck and Jade living happily ever after, we know it's not going to be easy. Whether or not Dan Schneider knows this too notwithstanding, we hold on to the hope that Beck would do something to win Jade back.

I am impressed with how you handled Beck's character in this piece. I mean, we want him to fight for her, yes, and we have these fantasies where he finds out about Andre's crush on Jade and he gets all aggressive and possessive. However, let's be honest: it's not in his character to take aggression to an extreme (hence our confusion over The Worst Couple).

"You're probably wondering why I'm here." - On a lighter note, this line of Beck reminded me of when Tori first visited his RV, and had me imagining a scenario where Beck says "Hey, Beck's here. What's up with that?" in his generic girl voice.
Behind-my-shades chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awwww Paper flowers..
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I kind of like all these little ficlets about Beck kind of regretting stuff and Jade being the one to reject him when he asks for her back. I'm also really glad that Jade didn't actually take him back so soon (he deserves to suffer :)). And their friends trying to get them back together was a nice touch, because it is definitely something that they would do.
Nina chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
What's to say? I loved it.

Write more, write more :DD
kikouma chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Cute, love the Flower comparaison

still hate beck and havent seen TGP ( stupid canadian nickelodeon)
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ah, I love this! Honestly, I'm really curious to see how Beck would really act towards Jade after the TGP episode, and I REALLY want to see Jade's reaction since she saw that almost-kiss. Ah, I guess we just have to wait and find out, huh? Anyway, your story was really adorable, especially the ending. It had me smiling a lot :)
ingsception chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow! Very creative! You're good in grammar too :) :)
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Loved it! I like all your Bade fics! A talk like this needs to happen soon already, I'm tired of waiting lol.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
"Oh, wow. I finally got the Beck Oliver seal of approval. My life is complete!"

You tell him Jade.

Once again, you've proven that you know these characters so well! Great oneshot :)
daniyeahthatsme chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Really cute loved it (:
Jade Lautner-JogiaXD chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You should write more chapters!
parisnights chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I loved this. I love how you wrote their banter and jade was very in character. :)