Reviews for The World Needs You Now
Alphabeat chapter 1 . 4/9
I remember that game! XD I was Jazz, and he was my favorite character at the time! Still is, in fact.
TheGhost129 chapter 31 . 10/27/2013
Yay! Happy ending
TheGhost129 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Mirage!
Nexia Jazilynn Prime chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
'Rage! :) I absolute love that italian bot... lol liking this story so far. Liking it a LOT.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
xNymira chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Gaaah 4:03 in the morning and I'm hooked! I'm addicted to Transformers fanfics lol I have to stop reading though for the night cause my eyes are too blurry to see any more :;(.
I'm probably gonna have some wild dreams tonight! Cool!
Looking forward to reading the rest of your story tomorrow lol

-Ash
Guest chapter 31 . 3/31/2013
You are a fabulous writer. Shall I list the reasons why?
1. There aren't nearly enough GOOD stories revolving around a Mirage/OC
2. This story was pretty much clear of spelling mistakes, had excellent grammar, a good plot line, ect. Loved the fact that curse words were NOWHERE to be found... Unless I wasn't paying attention... -.-'
3. Bringing Jazzy back is always a plus!
4. I haven't read a fanfic yet that displayed a good storyline with that fact that the general public knows practically everything about the Cybertronians. Though I do understand the conflict on how CHICAGO is covered up...
5. You combined my three favorite things in this entire world: Transformers, books, and horses. Btw, I loved how you compared Ironhide to a horse. I dare you to have Mikaela tell that to his face! XD
From an impressed reader
P.S. When I read on how her phone was alive, I quite literally screamed at my own iPhone to be a Cybertronian. I kid you not.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/31/2013
You are a great writer. This has me hooked! Want to know why?
1. There aren't nearly enough GOOD stories rotating around Mirage/OC
2. IT'S ALMOST THREE IN THE FREAKING MORNING AS I WRITE THIS! As I said, I was hooked
3. Great plot line, grammar, and quality. Another thing that signals a great writer
4. I'm not ready to sleep yet! I'm reading more!
Random Fact: I kid you not; when I saw that Mikaela's phone was a Cybertronian, I literally BEGGED my phone (on which I am using right now, and iPhone at that) to transform.
GOD PLEASE LET TRANSFORMERS BE REAL! Does anyone out there agree with me?
From an impressed and somewhat fanatic reader.
P.S. Haha. FAN-atic... That wasn't very funny -.-'
Aiedail chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Quick qustion, in this chapter when you refer to knight Rider, which Knight Rider do you mean? Kight Indistries Two Thousand, or Knight Indistries Three Thousand?
KayleeChiara chapter 31 . 1/31/2013
Enjoyed this story... I'm surprised I hadn't found it before... was reading the next one, Mikaela Cody Prime when I realized I must've missed some serious story... good thing I found it! Now, off to read the one I found in the first place! :) Thanks for writing! I think this is the first fic I've read about Mirage. Very nice!
Jazzfan0217 chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Yay! :D! Officially my favorite chapter lol, ya almost had me cryin' for a sec there. But my fave is finally back to his big self :D! Great job again, I do really like readin' this. :)
Jazzfan0217 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
*Fangirl squeel* YAY Jazzy's back! - And he's mini :D *Looks to iPod...* Why oh why can't it do that lol
Great start!
Madsluads chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
The 'bots are rubbing off on him. :)
Madsluads chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Does he happen to be a red Ferrari with knives on the back of his forearms?
Madsluads chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Even though she is most define fly in trouble she just smacked Barricade across the face. I love her!