Reviews for Skifting
sakujun chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow! I absolutely love the way you write *-*, but i woul be even better if you wrote longer stories.
Your thorki fics are fabulous !
GracefulWarrior chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Like the story, but changeling is called "bytting" in Scandinavia, Norway. Your writing is realy good! ;)
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OMG! I absolutely LOVED this fiction! It was so well written and so full of emotion! Like im seriously...OoO LIKE THAT! XD
Awesome fiction! I seriously enjoyed it! OwO
accident prone chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I absolutely loved this! This is absloutely beautiful. I can really see it playing out this way, and your writing style is gorgeous, and just the amount of love pouring from each of them-ugh, this is just too amazing. And the way you ended it is perfect. And I'm just babbling at this point but I also feel like I haven't properly explained how much love I have for this, but-well, just suffice it to say this is brilliant and thank you for writing it. :)
Maggi chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very nice, I like it. But you have made typos that are either accidents or placed there because you have wrong info.
1. Baba Yaga is in no way from Scandinavian folktales but from Slavic. And she's a witch or a hag, not of fairy folk
2. What does Aegir mean? In normal norse mythology, there are only two races of gods; Vanir and Aesir.
Dhrghrghryn chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was so sweet. Even if Loki is dangerous. I really liked the difference in explanation, that Loki was left with the Asgardians on purpose, not abandoned and found. It gives him a place.
Kaioma chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh wow- awesome fanfic! I really, really love the magic element (that goes beyond Norse mythos) in your story. It's always nice to see something really original (I didn't know what a skifting was till I read this!). )
tribble608 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Your writing style is making the words come alive in my mind and dance like the toys in Loki's room. Thank you for sharing, I can just say, because this story is truly... magical. Inspiring, really. *goes off to write own*
skpbtmyls chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
First of all i want to say that i really love your thor and loki! You are true to their character but you add just a little more something that made them stand out from all the stories ive read. And i love the whole faery thing you incorporated. It mystefies and enchants the story more. Beauty of loki is kinda like a snow white effect on me. I love all your stories and will be subbing after i stop lazing around and log in 3 ill surely make an art of this sooner or later :)
Ukaske chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It was really cute. I liked it. I wish that it would continue. :)
peppermint quartz chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Other than some minor spelling errors, this is a very lovingly crafted story. I really feel for their relationship here.

I am wondering if the idea of Loki being part faerie (as implied here) is really part of legend, or is it your own idea? I would like to borrow it if so for my own Loki/Thor fic, as I think it would help clarify quite a lot of things.

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of fanfiction!
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
i liked this a lot. the concept of Loki as a Skifting was interesting and enjoyable 3
yukifairy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh this was amazing! Will there be a second part?
Nitmi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
awesome *.*
Amiee chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was adorable. I loved how you portrayed Loki's prediciment as a 'troublemake' even though it wasn't his fault. I felt so bad when the others bullied him; it's so unfair! ;_;

But of course, Thor was amazing xD He's like a giant teddy bear! And I laughed so hard at the line 'Most of Thor's plans involve smashing'. So cute :)

This was a great read! Thank you for taking the time to write it up. Fantastic work!

Love, Amiee.