Reviews for Remember Me
Yes! Please write more!
The Spooky Mulder chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Very good!
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Becs, I am rapidly running out of stuff of yours to review! (You know no one gets to review a chapter more than once.) So you are either going to have to get an e-mail, or write more! I've already told you on the second chapter of this one that it was great, and I thought Lois was going to slap at least SOMEone where they most needed it, but you might want to check the program translation, because I got all kinds of weird characters for punctuation. Freaking computers, what will it take for them to settle on a standard, a solar flare to fry them all and make the programmers start from scratch? / Thanks for the R&R on "Proposal." In the comics, Clark had been Superman for quite some time before he put Clark ahead of the costume and even so much as asked Lois out, and I thought, right, and I thought it was bad that my brother married a girl he didn't know was on prozac. SHEESH! Chloe just provided the perfect way out. I dunno why the show created her character, but she gives us so many new plot possibilities, she may have to be incorporated as canon. / Hey, you've got a great list of favorite stories, too. Thanks for the recommendations! / One note about your website? White on black is REALLY hard for some of us to read unless the characters are all in bold. HiDef hasn't come to most of our screens yet. Though the yellow on blue wasn't bad. / Have fun! / Dian
The Die Hard chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
Okay, I want to see Jon and Clark come face to face. Jon doesn't keep his identity secret, but Chloe's never seen Clark in glasses, but obviously they both know him by name. Is a meteor mutant gonna show up and wreck the party? Gah. I'm glad I didn't go to my tenth reunion. Dressing up to go into a gym, augh. At least nobody's discussing babies (I hope).

Thanks for the review of "Lessons." Sorry the "Clark / Kal-El" was annoying. It was intended to show that he was still mixed up in the head. I admit to stealing a bit from the comics several years back (when the artwork was still decent) when the Eradicator used its Kryptonian programming to force the Kal-El personality to take over. And maybe a bit of it was inspired by our original fanfic fave, Spock, who had chosen to totally suppress his human half. Clark doesn't have that choice - every time he does something more than human, he's reminded that he's not really Clark.

Dylana has been around in my head so long that I never know when I'm overdoing it. I'll go back and see what I can cut. She has a very definitive personality, but it's hard to portray without saying something groaningly obvious like "think of Marie Curie." Wynter, on the other hand, is pure fun to write, he just babbles. Somebody needs to hide the CocoaPuffs.

I wish I had taped that Batman reunion movie. I was laughing so hard, I missed half the in-jokes. Maybe they'll show it in summer reruns. Whoever came up with that idea, somebody get them some more CocoaPuffs. After all the truly awful take-themselves-seriously remakes and reunions, that single one was well worth the whole genre.

I was under the impression that most of the songs on Smallville were "real" songs, written by local or mostly-unknown artists, and that Smallville was doing their part for starving artists by giving them international exposure (I know that I read SOMEwhere that it was a give-back-to-the-community sort of thing.) "Ordinary Day" is just perfect for Smallville, but it's also something a lot of teenagers can relate to. I know I've caught some of the kids I tutor playing it, and only one admits to watching the show (she's a Pete Ross fan).

Shout-outs are the whole point! Sometimes it's tempting to put in a credit in the footnotes even. Hm. Gotta think on the best way to do that...

All the best to you and yours, and keep those plot bunnies hopping!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
Oh *snort* why did you *giggle* have to go and do that? I just dropped an entire plate of salsa on the floor! Chloe as Jenna, hanging with GL #3, oh lordy!

Spider-sense for reporters, WHAHAHAHA!

I can just *see* them trading stories... (Please, please make Chloe a metahuman... I haven't seen that done yet, and you could just blow the whole Lois / Chloe competition out of the water...)

(OOps, something fishy? Is Arthur Curry involved? Oh no, puns!...)

Much appreciate the comments on "Payback." Yeah, that was brutal, and intentionally so. I had a friend who was in-country. In the end, Whitney was a hero, and I resented the TV show just tossing him off like that. And yeah, there's additions coming to "Interview," which will make exactly nobody happy.

"Rugrats" was REALLY insightful, and really creative. You could do an entire series set in that time line alone. Clark as a kid is damned difficult to do. SILLY Kryptonian! It's a bunch of stories that ought to be told.

You are very good, and you have a talent for both characterization and the interactions of odd characters not often seen. Never doubt that. As for the rest of it, you have very intriguing ideas and are pretty high on the imagination scale (trust me, from someone who blows things up for a living, that's a DARE). Go ahead and delve into them and their unavoidable misunderstandings. Hit it with the biggest mental hammer you have!

Happy writing!
j32 chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
This is a sweet fic.I really like the way that you protrayed the characters in this.I hope you write more soon.
ScoobyGal55 2lazy2signin chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
that was okay... need more secrets... and pete bu you know me. Pete pete pete
LaCasta chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
FUN!

Please continue! I can see more awkward scenes coming up, hooray!
Calette chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Yay! I'm quoted! Yay! I like this story- no. Wait. Scrap that comment. I don't like this story at all. I LOVE IT! PLease please please continue with a shirtless clark on top! Plllleeeaaasssee! Thank you!
Delilahsangel chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Chloe. Chloe. Chloe. what wud we do without you? :) Cool thats shes marrying Green Lantern...Im intrigued!
rosenbaumgirl23 chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Jon Stewart! *giggle* That was cute, though I was expecting the real Jon Stewart. Anyway, I still love this! (Especially the ChLex bit.) More!
Lrnd chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
good chapter

love how she disguised herself

lol
Morrolan chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
Cool, I like the way you introduced Chloe into the story, and you threw in the Green Latern. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Hope chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Great story! Don't end it yet though. Keep it coming! Bring in Chloe and Lex and get a real fight going! It would be great to have the old gang back together and fighting! What a show! I think lois was right about this being a soap opera!(lol) Keep the story coming!
shelly20 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
great story! keep going. where is chloe and lex? together i hope!