Reviews for What Would Hippolyta Do?
Arialies chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Supes and Wondy! i really love this pairing and i love how you formulated the plot. Fighting the champion of the island to win their affection? damn right it is. very very very nicely written!
casema chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hippolyta is no dummy eh? Glad Diana showed up when she did. I did wonder how their fight would go...leave it to Supe to figure everything out. :)
Agent Michael chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
At first, I must give you some constructive criticism. Your opening paragraph is kind of weak. Though, I understood what you were getting at, I would suggest re-writing it and get deeper into Superman's code of conduct. Where was he going that he didn't want to show off? Just who or what was he afraid of seeing him flying so high?

Secondly, I think you can describe the amazon warrior a little better. She is graceful despite her bulking size. Try again describing her through Superman's eyes. Does he observe her as a foe or friend? What color hair? Is she wearing armor? Does she cary weapons? What color skin does she have?

When Superman is shocked to have his identity revealed by the Queen - those whole sentences are awkward and should consider a severe rewrite.

Next, consider things from the Queen's perspective. Superman's dropping by the island unannounced. Why is the Queen telling him that when she should be desiring more what Superman came to talk about.

The rest of the action was great. You described the fight very well. I can visualize what was going on.

I give the whole thing a B grade.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love Hippolyta in this! She's very shrewd lady. :)
Supabec chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
awesome story :)
ImFanci chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Pretty good oneshot there. Keep up with the writing. I'm sure others will want more reading material.