Reviews for Too Good To Be True?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Ryan

This is just a suggestion that you don't have to write a fanfic but could you do a fanfic based off The Snorks and the Waterwitch where the villainous sea witch uses a magic potion to make her and Casey switch bodies so that she will be able to pollute Snorkland using her dirty magic and Casey must try and escape from the cell she is trapped in to switch them back to normal and save Snorkland and her friends.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Very awesome work putting the spotlight on Casey Kelp, Allstar's crush. Her suspicions about the mysterious Pris are right on the mark. Luckily, nobody got hurt in the end. :)
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hi Ryan,

I'm glad that you updated your Snork fanfictions. I really liked this story, it had both good character development and humor. I also liked how Pris's name is actually a homonym for Prissy Lady, that was very clever. :)

The only minor issue had with the story was your description of Pris, as she sounds a lot like the character, Celia Snork, from Snorkerella, but it's probably just a coincidence.

I really hope you continue producing Snork fanfics, as they are both fun and engaging to read.

Keep up the good work,

WittyNumber18 a.k.a. Witty

P.S. I wanted to review "Can't Have Just One" since you first posted it but I've been busy with school, so since I have a spare moment now, I'm going to do that next. :)
purpuhl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! The characters are perfect as usual, and your voice gives the feel of an episode. And besides, it's all hilarious. "Why does Jo-Jo have two snorks when we all have one?"

"Can you ever forgive me?"

I adore it. ALL OF IT!