Reviews for Something More Between Them
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awww major Bori feels right now!
dillydill11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
it was great
azn-dreamer chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Just one word to describe this fic ... incredible ... you're such a talented writer, I felt like I was an episode of the show. I've been a bit disappointed with the most recent episodes, this would've been a waaaay better
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I thought this was an incredible one shot. You wrote Tori and Beck's feelings towards each other perfectly and I live how they each came into that realization. I think so far one of my favorite Bori story you've written.
guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this is written wonderfully! I loved the story as a whole and the scene in Sikowitz's class was written so well, I loved it! keep writing fo sure!
Jessie's Wonders chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love it! Every word, every detail, it all seemed so real! Very detailed, and it stayed on one track. Excellent job ;-D
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I think you did a great job portraying the characters. I haven't seen too many episodes of the show but from what I have seen, I can imagine them acting/speaking the way they did in your story. I really liked the acting scene you had Beck and Tori do, I think it's really smart and even gave them the little push they needed. The fellow-lunch eater part made me laugh. I especially like that it didn't seem rushed towards the end. I think people tend to just bring them together at the end to get it over with and don't put too much effort, but yours had great pacing. Overall, I really liked this story (and I get what you mean about putting Jade in a Bori story).
XxLoveWafflesXx chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It was seriously amazing. I like when characters like each other, and it's obvious, and all the other characters are aware of it, except the two aren't. I just love that.

And I totally understand you not having Jade at most parts. She's like a huge wall. And usually, when I read things like this, people make Jade try to literally kill her. I read one where Jade stabbed Tori with a pair of her scissors because she was getting close to Beck. Like, what the heck? I mean, Jade and Tori sort of hate each other, but they're still kind of friends. It's gotten to the point where it's cliche.

And I really also liked the scene with no dialogues. Most stories, Sikowitz just says, "Tori, Beck! Come up to the stage and make out passionately!" ...Um, okay?

But seriously, your fanfic was truly amazing.
Zook7430 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I like this short story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
good job i loved it
cerisekiss chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
First of all I love Beck and Tori as a couple 3 And I really liked the way you explained their feelings and how Tori accidently says these "stupid" sentence which causes the weird atmosphere between them. I'm a fan of those incidents and accidents that change things between two people (: And I really liked the scene during class. Beck was so sweet and it really felt like they didn't act at all and I just loved their kiss (: I pretty much loved everything about how they got closer until he finally asked her out :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really liked it! I thought it was really cute and you wrote it amazingly!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Too Cute !
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow, that was a really interesting one-shot. I enjoyed the many details you added and thought the dialogue was humorous and fit the characters in the show. From the beginning of Victorious, I've always thought that Beck and Tori would make a cute couple. Jade and Beck were together for a long time, but Jade is always so bitter and mean. She doesn't deserve Beck in my opinion... But anyway, great fanfic! I really liked it. :)
likethestars-we-will-fly chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Thank you. Thank. you. Holy mother of crap, that was amazing. Your fanfic was perfect. I'm glad you didn't put Jade in, it would bring too much complications. I love the details you put into your story, I love how you didn't make it happen all too fast. It seemed very gradual. This was one of thee best one-shot stories I've ever read of a 'Bori' story. :*