Reviews for Telepath Wolf
joannshrum chapter 1 . 1/31
Please update, I love your story.
Trigyl chapter 54 . 11/29/2015
Great Story. Please tell me it will continue?
Mainalpha chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Might be useful to have a header at the start of every chapter saying whose point of view it is, especially if you keep doing it with each chapter
Kennayil chapter 54 . 8/5/2015
I just found this story today, and as a major B5 fan, I have to say great job. I was afraid you would deviate from the main plot too much. I never did like how that got rid of Talia in the series especially since Kosh had that meeting with her (which gave them an 'outlet' for the personality issue).

Please don't be too harsh with Garibaldi please, he's one of my favorites
Gwen48 chapter 54 . 4/2/2015
Enjoying the storyline and the changes you have made. Will continue to be on the look out for your next update.
Vean chapter 54 . 3/22/2015
Oh boy, what a blast! I really enjoyed reading this tale from chapter one to now. Hmm... feeling kinda inspired to writing my own story down, one i've had in my head for a good while.

I particularly enjoyed the werewolf slant in your story.

Definitely one to put in my kindle when it is eventually finished.

Realmente excelente! Yo se lo recomendaría a cualquiera.
Pincher chapter 54 . 2/3/2015
Short but very good, as usual.
Keep going please, this is one of the best stories I've ever read about Babylon 5.
I like very much your Ivanova (even more than her character on the show, and I adored her at the time). I like that she has finally fully embraced her love for Talia instead of fight it. Together they will be strong enough to fight when darkness will arise. And darkness will come, right?
Gwen48 chapter 54 . 2/1/2015
Worth the wait but just a little too short :-)
General Mac chapter 54 . 2/1/2015
brilliant thanks love it more pretty please
UH OH chapter 54 . 2/1/2015
This going to get ugly but heck it's B5 they always find a way to make it work LOL
joann chapter 53 . 1/30/2015
Please update your story
Midge chapter 53 . 1/26/2015
Please continue swap. Dying to see what happens next.
joann chapter 53 . 1/18/2015
Please update soon
Gwen48 chapter 53 . 1/2/2015
Enjoyed but hope U r able to keep your resolution.
General Mac chapter 53 . 12/30/2014
brilliant thanks more pretty please