Reviews for Telepath Wolf
Nah it's Susan's way to do things and the heck with the rest of the universe. LOL Susan is a force of nature all here own. BYE BYE Matt and BTW Bestor screw you and your plans WOLF on patrol Thank-You Very Much
Always Hopeful Romantic chapter 48 . 3/2
Welcome back. I'm glad Susan finally asked Talia, because the longer she waited the more things that could possibly go wrong. So I am all in favor of moving forward. Thanks. Update again soon. AHR
CrazyTaraWitch chapter 48 . 2/28
Loved it as always! I'm glad Susan didn't wait, and Talia answering before she asked was cute. I loved the little talk between Susan and Delenn, Delenn is always good for advice and comfort.
Jaely chapter 48 . 2/28
awesome chapter as always! I so love how you are doing this, I'm really looking forward to how the shadows and the rangers come into play ! I'm so excited! Does Talia ever get to be back around Susan as a Wolf? I would love to see that interaction at some point if it's in the outline! Oh and so curious as to how Garibaldi was able to not be affected by Stoner! Until next time! so looking forward to it!
Gwen48 chapter 48 . 2/28
No you did not do this too soon. To bad in the TV story they did not use this story line. Keep it up.
General Mac chapter 48 . 2/28
wicked love it thanks more pretty please
sharkbait nv chapter 47 . 2/7
OK didn't get himself killed yet there is still time I supose or not LOL. You are doing a great job with all of this.
Alfreda48 chapter 47 . 1/31
Love the way u r doing this. Keep it up.
CrazyTaraWitch chapter 47 . 1/29
So glad I only had to wait a couple days for more! Glad to see the Matt issue resolved without any damage to the ladies. I think it's going to take a while for me to stop feeling like their relationship is fragile and could fall apart (temporarily of course) at any moment, but I hope their security keeps growing. I'm looking forward to seeing Susan's viewpoint on the conversation with Delenn, and what happens next!
Jaely chapter 47 . 1/29
awesome chapter though it seemed a little shorter than the others... maybe it's just me... anyway can't wait for more!
General Mac chapter 47 . 1/29
ooohhhhh shes unhappy, thanks love it more pretty please
CrazyTaraWitch chapter 46 . 1/28
I'm all caught up and I want more! I love this story, even when it makes me angry from time to time ;) I personally think Talia loves Susan's possessiveness, even in the light of day. It's wonderful to see her finally acting on her feelings, instead of just thinking of Talia as 'my mate' but not treating her as a partner or loved one.
Some of the werewolf/pack stuff this chapter was a bit confusing, but aside from that I loved it. I always wanted Delenn and Ivanova to be better friends on the show, so I really enjoyed their interactions here. I have mixed feelings about Susan waiting to propose, but I won't be sad for a bit more wooing! And it's very nice to see her finally relaxing with Talia and allowing both the physical and emotional sides of the relationship to develop.
I'm really curious to find out if you're doing anything more with the Divided Loyalties plotline, or if the tiny bit we've had already is all and "Control" won't factor into this fic. I guess I'll have to wait and see- which means I want more to read! Seriously, I'm loving this story, and I'm just sad I'm caught up now and have to wait. I will say, it seems like you're turning Garibaldi into a bad guy (I'm guessing he was the one glad to think Susan was dead) which is a huge departure from the show, but I'm interested to see where you take it :)
CrazyTaraWitch chapter 43 . 1/27
Loving Talia's protective/aggressive side! I hope Susan's going to realize soon what a good wolf she'd make.
CrazyTaraWitch chapter 32 . 1/25
Okay, I have to say... the end of this chapter has me very angry. I've been frustrated by Susan's attitudes toward Talia for some time- her like of trust most of all. But now nearly ever barrier between their being together is gone, and she's pushing Talia away more firmly than ever? I simply cannot understand. Susan now knows that Talia accepts and wants to understand the wolf, and she knows that Talia is not completely loyal to Psi Corps (which she should have realized some time ago, but it's certainly apparent to her now) so she must realize that she was serious about considering other options; I can't think of anything else that would make her shut off a relationship so completely other than Tee, which seems like a poor excuse since her wolf approves of that side of Talia. I've been angry with both characters off and on throughout the story (for a while now mostly Susan), but this is the first time I've been completely unable to understand her hurtful actions. Talia has given her so many more reasons to trust her than to not. What is her problem that she's *still* pushing her away?
CrazyTaraWitch chapter 24 . 1/24
After everything they've been through, particularly regarding Ironheart (when Talia very much did not fall in line with Psi Corps), I find Susan's belief that Talia is 100% aligned with the Corps and would never consider anything else, and most of all assuming that Talia would pick the Psi Corps over her by turning her in, extremely perplexing as well as frustrating. While her anger over Talia not disclosing Psi Corps rules regarding the partners of telepaths is perfectly understandable, it seems like a stretch for that to remove all trust Susan has in her. After all Talia's done, how can Susan still fail to see that she would never turn her in to the Corps? The lack of trust is painful...