Reviews for Matchmaker
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
I find your OC a bit confusing, but in a good way. It's nice to get to know a different character appart from the original Naruto peeps. I do agree that this is a website for 'Fan' fiction; meaning that "marysue" OCs are allowed. In the beginning, I was expecting the annoying 'love' between an OC and another character, but this is different. I personally like your story and would love to continue reading it. There are some rare minor spelling mistakes, but they do not bother me at all. Keep up the good work!
echo2794 chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Hey... this may be a long shot... but is there any way you would continue this story? I really loved it and hate to imagine not ever knowing the ending, it makes my night seem so incomplete. I love your stories and adore akatsuki, so when I saw this I was so excited! But I hope the rude guest did not deter you, I have dealt with similar problems. Harsh reviewer criticism has left me in tears before... but as writers we must stand proud of our work. Your gift is a very special one, do not let it be tarnished. I loved this story, the characterization was well developed and plot beautiful. Please think about continuing. You may have already mentioned or discussed this in another posting, so I apologize for my ignorance as to being a new fan. But I loved every aspect of this story and it shows potential in it's most beautiful form. So please, consider for me at least, and correct me if I am mistaken and may have missed a message about the story's future. Thank you :)
hm chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
I've loved the story so far. Can't wait for more
summerhazel chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Just ignore them. I really like this story an hope you update soon. :)
Winged in Crimson chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Hi, I really love this story! Who ever wrote that comment can go to hell, because you are a very talented writer and I have been enjoying this story all morning. Please update and continue on! :)
reinventlove chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Even though I'm a guest, I wanted to let you know that I like this story 3. I will admit I don't usually read stories with OCs in them, but you've done a good job of making it not about her. You've also done a good job keeping everyone in character and written some good sex scenes!

So yeah, I agree, fanfiction is mostly about having fun (at least imo) so you keep doing you!
Unkown Being chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Yay Madara!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
The matchmaking could happen without the presence of any Mary-sue... Blergh.
Awesome Empress chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Please Update soon!
Makkoska chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
KakuzuxHidan is my ultimate favourite pairing in the fandom, and you did them justice beautifully. I liked the little bits about their relationship, like Hidan always walking around naked, and later Kakuzu getting jelous with his lack of attention on him.
Your OC was also well made, she's the perfect little monster child for these two :)

Also, if you don't mind some crit - it would be worth getting through the story again to correct some mistakes. Sentences were jumbled up a few places making it hard to follow what was happening.
Fire Mane chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
I really really love this story! It is so good! I especially like how you portrayed Kakuzu and also Hidan. Can't wait for more! I look forward to see Kakuzu's..."fantasy"...to come true ;)

I look forward to yaoi :)

Loving your writing style,