Reviews for Why Wally and Robin Are Boyfriends
fangirl01music chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Ha!
I'mawriternotcrazy chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I LOVE this. Thank you for keeping to the characters. Took me a while to ship these two because I feel people make them out of character. I know you didn't have any real kissing or anything in this, but the affection you did write-and the coming out part-is totally to character. Good writing!
prihor5462 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Why face hurts from smiling. This story is so damn perfect!
ddogirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
and u owe me twenty bucks! that's hilarious! love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Lol love it!
BatFormer1138 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
lol love it!
sheekblack chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
You were right this did turn out to be a very fun and humours story that was quite enjoyable
demigoddesswarrior0133 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I love this so much
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
cool
allan calderini chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
It was really good. I love Artemis in this one and how Wally and Rob came out as a couple. They were so cute.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
ahaha I was beginning to wonder if the knew she was watching on occasion and was playing a prank...never used the like the ide of Walls and Rob least not till YJ came out...cute and enjoyable. :D Good one!
Ayumu-chan3513 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I found this to be wonderfully funny and adorable! Artemis' thoughts and comments had me laughing the whole time I was reading, just as the moments between Robin and Kid Flash had me smiling. It's a really nice oneshot!

Thanks for sharing and I hope that life's treating you well!

I hope you have a great day!

Ayumu-chan
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh god I love Artemis XD
Consulting Fangurl chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Okay, even though I'm a huge spitfire supporter, this story was pretty cute. I burst out laughing at Artemis at the end. Great job!
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013