Reviews for Why Wally and Robin Are Boyfriends
prihor5462 chapter 1 . 7/25
Why face hurts from smiling. This story is so damn perfect!
ddogirl chapter 1 . 7/1
and u owe me twenty bucks! that's hilarious! love it.
Lol love it!
BatFormer1138 chapter 1 . 4/27
lol love it!
sheekblack chapter 1 . 2/10
You were right this did turn out to be a very fun and humours story that was quite enjoyable
demigoddesswarrior0133 chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this so much
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/8
cool
allan calderini chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
It was really good. I love Artemis in this one and how Wally and Rob came out as a couple. They were so cute.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
ahaha I was beginning to wonder if the knew she was watching on occasion and was playing a prank...never used the like the ide of Walls and Rob least not till YJ came out...cute and enjoyable. :D Good one!
Ayumu-chan3513 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I found this to be wonderfully funny and adorable! Artemis' thoughts and comments had me laughing the whole time I was reading, just as the moments between Robin and Kid Flash had me smiling. It's a really nice oneshot!

Thanks for sharing and I hope that life's treating you well!

I hope you have a great day!

Ayumu-chan
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh god I love Artemis XD
Consulting Fangurl chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Okay, even though I'm a huge spitfire supporter, this story was pretty cute. I burst out laughing at Artemis at the end. Great job!
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Loved this! Super funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
haha XD oh, artemis...
RiseInRevolution chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
OMG I'M DYING. That ending is amazing. ''Anyone got any issues?'' ''YES!'' ''Artemis? Really?'' ''YOU owe me ten bucks, and YOU owe me ten bucks, and YOU! YOU owe me TWENTY bucks!'' LOVE IT. SO MUCH. Artemis reminds me of me. Just how she just stands there and processes every little thing they do.