Reviews for Dean's Second Sight
whatdid you do! you broke my heart tooooooo sad.x
Nadamalki chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
That... was freakin amazing!
What a story, I was reading each chapter ever so slowly just so I can make it last longer! Goodness this was so intense! And don't get me started on the feverish Dean parts, you explained everything so perfectly I can almost feel Dean's heat coming out of the screen in waves! And the love scene... no comment! That nearly killed me!

I think I need a breather, this was just too much!

Above all, the moral of the story is perfectly placed. You don't read a lot of fanfictions that have a purpose like that.. Wow.. what a masterpiece!
Jojoba chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Beautiful. Read most of your OF/AU related to Sam, Dean and the Remington in their various reincarnations. Love the writing and the imagery, and the sex scenes ain't half bad, mucho sexy but not too graphic or smutty. Hope to read many more. Kudos!
gr8read chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Crap! It's not the bear is it?

Another great chapter.
koki chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
oh poor boys, made me cry, and quite happy that they left something of theirs behind.
Kurosaki224 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
*applauding Dean*
There you go Dean-O!
Kurosaki224 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
;A;
Poor Dean! Damn that Winchester luck!
Kurosaki224 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
D: REAPER NUUUUUUUUUUU
Cati-dono chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
ASDFGHJKL; CANNOT EVEN! SO GOOD!
Cati-dono chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
EEEHEHHEHHHEEEEE!1111 SO CUTE! FOUR FOR YOU REAPER, YOU GO REAPER!
Cati-dono chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
I AM CREY. DEAN'S WORST MOMENT WAS LOSING SAM. YOU PERFECT HUMAN BEING.
Cati-dono chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
SO GOOD! TOO EXCITED FOR A LONG REVIEW, MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER!
Cati-dono chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
GAHHHH! came here straight from the third one of these, and I fully intend to power straight through all of them! Love the premise, good writing too! :D
tvj12 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Wow, that last chapter was a great way to end this fic...everyone loves a bit of smut :) Good story, thanks for sharing. -tvj12
LucyK9 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Maximum Dean whupage. Love it. Very much enjoyed your OCs and would definitely be interested in seeing them again. One thing does bother me though; I don't believe Dean could totally walk away from his own child. Therefore, you have to write a sequel and deal with that pesky problem. Thank you for sharing. :)