Reviews for Mr & Mrs Malfoy
Fleiur chapter 1 . 9/15
I loooooved it so much! I wish it's multi chaps nonetheless, great job *two thumbs up* thank you for writing this.:-)
Solstice16 chapter 1 . 6/6
Fantastic! The story is packed with adventure and just the right omph! Oh and the heat..let's not forget that!
This was absolutely brilliant. It is one of the best fics i have read. Your way of writing is really good, kept me on edge throughout, anticipation about what will happen next. Even though i knew how it would end, because you followed the story line of Mr and Mrs smith, it remained interesting till the end
iamslay chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Mr. & Mrs. Smith was one of my favorite movies... you've done amazingly with this HP twist! I loved it :D
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This is so hot honestly I was waiting with bated breath the whole time and actually IMAGINING Draco as Brad Pitt and Hermione as Angelina and all that hotness and sexy dancing and endless guns and a dozen adopted children got me so excited I can't even properly speak WHY don't more people know of your goodness? WHY.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Haha, that was great. I always loved the movie, you incorporated it deliciously.
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Great take on Mr. and Mrs. Smith! Loved it all!
CocoFrijolita chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That. Was. Fan. TASTIC! I wish you'd continue it (as I always do) but that was a great ending as well. This seems most likely the kind of relationship they would have - passionate, crazy, dangerous, and all together challenging. Great job with this!
cl.lee chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was really interesting! :)
jinglebattjamxx chapter 1 . 6/23/2012

Absolutely love it! I knew from the beginning as soon as Draco was chasing someone that this was inspired by Mr and Mrs Smith

Sequel on their mission? Would love to read a follow up!
23Nelly chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice! It was like a wizard version of Mr. & Mrs. Smith! So action packed and exciting

Take Care

Nelly xD

P.S. do you take challenge fics?
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh, my ... wow.

I love Mr & Mrs Smith, so to put it over Draco and Hermione was fantastic. But even more fantastic I find your writing. Fabulous. If I could put it into words, I would. I don't even know where to start the praise: the subtle interweaving of Potter common knowledge (designer at Malkin's etc.), the fighting scene with well-known spells made my skin crawl, and the way you held up the tension between the two, fantastic.

Darn good.

ILoveTea chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love Dramione, I love the movie Mr & Mrs Smith. I've never thought that those two could be combined, but you proved that they can. Great work. An amazing mash up of my favorites!
Ella96 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Absolutely love it!
Odyssean chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Love this! I always thought Mr. & Mrs. Smith was hot... so this was ten times hotter, because I have some crazy obsession with Dramione stuff. There is strong passion and fire between them. Great work!