Reviews for Mr & Mrs Malfoy
Midnight May chapter 1 . 5/31
M . Smith! lol that was why this was so familiar haha
LastBornSlytherin chapter 1 . 4/20
i loved this!
Pierrej92 chapter 1 . 4/20
Loved this! I could visualise everything that was happening! Great Job!
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 1 . 1/8
This story is BEYOND perfect! I loved every second of it Please post more Dramione movie inspired stories!
Fleiur chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I loooooved it so much! I wish it's multi chaps nonetheless, great job *two thumbs up* thank you for writing this.:-)
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Fantastic! The story is packed with adventure and just the right omph! Oh and the heat..let's not forget that!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This was absolutely brilliant. It is one of the best fics i have read. Your way of writing is really good, kept me on edge throughout, anticipation about what will happen next. Even though i knew how it would end, because you followed the story line of Mr and Mrs smith, it remained interesting till the end
iamslay chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Mr. & Mrs. Smith was one of my favorite movies... you've done amazingly with this HP twist! I loved it :D
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This is so hot honestly I was waiting with bated breath the whole time and actually IMAGINING Draco as Brad Pitt and Hermione as Angelina and all that hotness and sexy dancing and endless guns and a dozen adopted children got me so excited I can't even properly speak WHY don't more people know of your goodness? WHY.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Haha, that was great. I always loved the movie, you incorporated it deliciously.
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Great take on Mr. and Mrs. Smith! Loved it all!
CocoFrijolita chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That. Was. Fan. TASTIC! I wish you'd continue it (as I always do) but that was a great ending as well. This seems most likely the kind of relationship they would have - passionate, crazy, dangerous, and all together challenging. Great job with this!
cl.lee chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was really interesting! :)
jinglebattjamxx chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
AMAZING...

Absolutely love it! I knew from the beginning as soon as Draco was chasing someone that this was inspired by Mr and Mrs Smith

Sequel on their mission? Would love to read a follow up!
23Nelly chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice! It was like a wizard version of Mr. & Mrs. Smith! So action packed and exciting

Take Care

Nelly xD

P.S. do you take challenge fics?