Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 3: Amnesia
CJzilla chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Holy hell are you cynical.

First of all, jabbing at clichés? Jabbing at clichés by writing clichés? Thusly jabbing at the wankers that write/believe in clichés? Lastly, jabbing at yourself for being a cliché cynical wanker? YES.
But the biggest jab was this: this was well written, dry, romantic, evil and inspired. Yes. Just. Yes.
I am a big fan of Psych and have followed the show for years now. I've gotten to know the jokes, layout and characters fairly well. You write them as if you own them, which is a big accomplishment for a writer. Shawn, Gus, Lassie, Jules, Vick and Henry are all within character and everything they say and do, is spot on.
It's easy to get sucked into that endless vortex of overly-romantic or overly-erotic. You can ruin a good story by giving into your impulses. THIS gem lacked that romance-novel-wet-dream cheesiness, thank God. You kept it cheeky without being a "spread-eagle-face-down-ass-up" smut-fest and you kept it loving without the ubiquitous unrealistic ABC Family teen romance.
Then there's the fact that 98 percent of your profile is filled with Lassiter and Juliet romance stories in a fan base where Shules rules. You must have balls the size of pontoons. And I mean that it the best possible way, Miss.
I applaud your cynicism, guts and skill. And I eagerly await more "Lassiet" from you...
imdestinyfreereally chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is amazing. Somehow you managed to turn such a cliched concept into something new and interesting. Well done.
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
hahahaha WOOO
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awww... how sweet... now come on, don't you want to make this a two-shot. Enjoying these little scenarios :)
AlyshebaFan1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wunnerful, wunnerful...loved Charming!Carlton, and I don't mind contrivedness, none a-tall, any. :D

Will there be more? Please?
dragonmactir chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Snicker-snort. Good one, funny and touching and hot all despite the silly soap opera-ness of the amnesia thing.
hfce chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love these little interludes. They are so good together. :)
Barbara Sampier chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was great...just adored the amnesiac Carlton because it gave Juliet the opportunity to see another side of him that was able to ignore the normal restraints he has about voicing his feelings about her and that kiss...I certainly hope that you have more of these for us :)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very nicely done with the Granddaddy of them all- Amnesiac Carlton is monumentally adorable and I will admit, you threw me a bit of a curveball because I honestly thought they were going to wind up toppling down the stairs and she'd end up with amnesia. Except, oh dear heavens, the guilt our poor Lassiter would suffer!

So, are there more Contrived One-Shots in store? Please?
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 5/21/2012