Reviews for The Railway Series Evolution
imaginist007 chapter 111 . 6/29
Hi I'm imaginist007 I'm new in fan fiction and a fan of yours so I was wondering if you could read my story and review it. And if you like it tell your friends and have them do the same. Thank you
Devastator215 chapter 111 . 6/5
Question could you do a chapter story like Thomas and the new engines? An engine of Gordon's type would be the best in fact to have two tenders like the flying Scotsman Gordon's brother.
Evan McLoughlin chapter 40 . 5/1
That's a really good story , George the Steamroller is such a douchebag , but yet again , He's my Favourite Character , The Railway Series is awesome , I love it , it's based on the Fifth Season episode Bye George , however it's a lovely re-write , Good Railway Realism , Excellent Locomotives , Fantastic Railway Series and Classic series references and elements , Thank You .
Trident chapter 111 . 4/24
I loved it. I can see an expansion of the concept your going for here. Perhaps the other mane six come to the island as well and get into mischief with their favorite engines!
BNSF1995 chapter 111 . 4/23
This is the greatest collection of inside jokes ever!
BrandonBGamer chapter 75 . 4/23
I know the reason why you didn't name this story after the source material: Lady.
D.J. Scales chapter 111 . 4/22
Very nice. Love the references
monroejeffrey949 chapter 85 . 4/21
I love the stories that u do I was just wondering if u can do a story Thomas finds a coffeepot engine in a abandoned siding! Could u do that for a fan
ChipmunkRaccoon chapter 65 . 3/30
What's Paxton doing in this story when you have him introduced in 1995?
ctran03931 chapter 24 . 3/4
I think this is how Oliver's Find in Season 5 SHOULD'VE been. We would have a perfect and logical reason for Oliver to assist Thomas and Percy with the mail train runs and to have another engine like Molly giving them a buffer.

The mansion Oliver found in the episode was alright but it's nothing special now. The Bulleid West Country/Battle of Britain Pacific could've been added and introduced as a character in the show since we never see any Southern engines in the show and I would imagine all of the chaos and shenanigans Sir Topham Hatt and his engines would be in if they went through the same problems the Light Pacifics on their home railway had in their un-rebuilt forms and with Oliver as the pacific's first friend and mentor to show him the ropes.

I think you actually improved on the original episode, nice job there, buddy.
ctran03931 chapter 4 . 3/4
You know, I think this rendition of How the Grinch Stole Christmas looks pretty good and you really managed to capture the sense of the original movie and animated special and add a Classic/Modern Thomas & Friends twist to the original Dr. Suess story.

We get to see what Diesel 10 is like as the Grinch during both the original animated special and the Live-Action Jim Carrey version and the steamies as the citizens of Whoville. The scrapping steam engines part added a nice dark element to the story which is something I think the actual T&F show should touch upon every now and then to add a little realism to the show every once in a while and I don't know how but Edward somehow reminds me of little Suzie Who for some reason.

I can't really say how but I think this could be Sodor's own rendition of How the Grinch Stole Christmas and one you managed to pay a huge omage to in such a big way. Nice work.
thomas-2102 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was a nice way of rewriting the story of old slow coach
D.J. Scales chapter 109 . 11/25/2014