Reviews for The Railway Series Evolution
kristonalprime23 chapter 111 . 3/30
give us some more chapters please" uh I mean if that is your busy or something" I don't want to be a bother.
masterart chapter 111 . 2/6
it okay, also you make good characters from equestria girls movie. who will next one be?
blackops warfare chapter 111 . 9/30/2016
YES THIS IS INTERSTING! Very good incorporation of Shining Time and TUGS they all mesh very well.
blackops warfare chapter 97 . 9/29/2016
Best rewrite 10/10. I like Mr. Lennox, he seems like a fun villain to mess with.
SortingHat chapter 57 . 9/12/2016
Actually to be mroe precise it's hise commercial driver license that gets taken away. CDL requires more strict tests and there are additional endorsements for hazardous materials/oversize where you have to learn how to properly manage them within legal limits.

CDL's do not effect private licenses and so on. You can be a good driver in a private vehicle and are god awful in a commercial one.
BNSF1995 chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
You may want to edit this. Japan wasn't bitter at America over false promises. It was because the US placed tough sanctions on Japan because of their aggression in China.
kristinalprime23 chapter 99 . 7/8/2016
but the legend of Nessie is true! aye seen her me self. and noot only that she was friendly and was very kind but had to return tae Scotland's loch ness for the winter.
Snowy Golem chapter 49 . 3/14/2016
I absolutely love your stories, Shimmering Sparkles! You have really brought the Railway Series to life. I like how you made the (mostly)ridiculous episodes of the TV series, & made them into proper Awdry-like stories. However, I would suggest less "crashes", as by now, I think Sir Topham Hatt's debt to the bank would be high! My favorite chapter is the one with Edward & James to the rescue, as it was thrilling, & based on a real accident, which some people made into a film (Unstoppable). Also, do I spy a "Henry Sees Red" reference? I remember in the book "Henry & the Express", after Henry's overhaul, he had a red undercoat from just being repaired, & he took the Express! :P
jeffrey chapter 60 . 1/18/2016
the t3s went 557-566 so Edwina is a s5 and the s5 went 567-576 look it up in Wikipedia!
jeffrey chapter 27 . 1/16/2016
hey "Teresa" is my aunts name!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
Good thing but this time could you uh put some things about the part where gremlin ran into a field where a bull was grazing please oh and my name is Bradley winch
ctran03931 chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
It's great that you gave Duck the spotlight and gave Algy a chance to shine as well. It's great that we got Duck back in the show and stronger episodes with him as the protagonist just as you exemplified here although Oliver seemed like an ass for thinking the whole affair was Duck's fault when it's beyond his control and he was partially to blame since the didn't warn his GWR brother (I say that since they're both of GWR metal holding to the Great Western Way since they were built) about the stretch on the track.

It sucks we never see Algy on the TV show and only on the books he's featured in since he's like Bertie's brother and super similar to him but I have a feeling he likes the sea while Bertie seemed to stick to the Victorian-like countryside on Thomas' branch line but he's an overlooked character I hope to see brought in with Andrew Brenner and with what he's got with director Ian McGue as they're both fans of the classic Thomas material and the model series.

Props to you for this mash-up and for making sense of the two episodes based on it.
imaginist007 chapter 111 . 6/29/2015
Hi I'm imaginist007 I'm new in fan fiction and a fan of yours so I was wondering if you could read my story and review it. And if you like it tell your friends and have them do the same. Thank you
kristinalprime23 chapter 111 . 6/5/2015
Question could you do a chapter story like Thomas and the new engines? An engine of Gordon's type would be the best in fact to have two tenders like the flying Scotsman Gordon's brother.
Evan McLoughlin chapter 40 . 5/1/2015
That's a really good story , George the Steamroller is such a douchebag , but yet again , He's my Favourite Character , The Railway Series is awesome , I love it , it's based on the Fifth Season episode Bye George , however it's a lovely re-write , Good Railway Realism , Excellent Locomotives , Fantastic Railway Series and Classic series references and elements , Thank You .