Reviews for Rehabilitation
Polyjuice Princess chapter 42 . 8/1/2013
awesome, again :)
bettylou79 chapter 42 . 8/1/2013
Of course we are still with you! How could we possibly forget about this amazing story? You created all the right expectations about the dinner. Let's see if Thor will be able to behave. And how Loki will balance between his two families and his two natures. Guess it won't be easy for him... Looking forward to the next update!
a fan chapter 42 . 8/1/2013
Oh heck yes I'm still with you! I always will be ghehehe :D Great chapter, as always, looking forward to the next one ;)
bubblettrocks chapter 42 . 7/31/2013
Wonderful! I hope you are able to update quickly :D we will impatiently await your next chapter
EvilConcubine chapter 42 . 7/31/2013
Definitely, still with you. I missed this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
ynath esrith chapter 42 . 7/31/2013
I'm still here & still enjoying this! I hope no Aesir make trouble for the visiting giants (I like the jotuns).
1wngdngl chapter 42 . 7/31/2013
Still here! I'm really hoping the rest of the evening turns out okay - it would be depressing for all that negotiation to be for naught. I hope Loki gets his living arrangements worked out, and that he and Helblindi continue on good terms. Loki's "cousin" is astoundingly patient and puts up with a lot of Loki's strange requests, so I hope Loki remembers to act generously toward him.

As a question, was the giant named after Loki actually /named/ "Loki"? If so, does that mean that Odin both knew and kept the name Loki was born with?
Guest chapter 42 . 7/31/2013
this story... how did you come up with it! its truly amazing
GreenOnBlack chapter 42 . 7/31/2013
Unturned chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
Sometimes I'm not sure which people is more barbaric, haha
Really great story, I look forward to the next chapter :)
Unturned chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
The whole 'sewing his mouth shut and putting a venom-dripping serpent above his head' actually never happened in the 'real' stories. It was some christian woman who made the story up in order to make the nordic myths more similar to christianity, so we were easier to convert. Loki is far from evil; he's a force of nature.
bluebell3000 chapter 41 . 7/6/2013
I love your story! It's really fascinating. Started to read it and couldn't stop because you wrote it so awesome!
itisfinished12062015 chapter 41 . 6/28/2013
Wow great job. I love the anticipation you are building. Keep writing.
Gladoo89 chapter 41 . 6/23/2013
Odin is sending mixed messages... he called the frost giants "creatures" but claims he won't use the word "monsters".
Anyway, it seems everything will go well (?) during the upcoming visit! ;)
Sajna18 chapter 41 . 6/19/2013
This is an amazing storyline and it is so well written I find myself so drawn into the characters and the world! Please update soon this story is so wonderful!
792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »