Reviews for Rehabilitation
LadyLorena chapter 11 . 2/19
Omg. Just. Holy. Hell.

Love the incorporation of the mythology. First the thread, now the serpent. Beautifully done. And Thor is shifting, too. Very cool.
LadyLorena chapter 9 . 2/19
The slow way you have things dawning on Thor is just wonderful.
LadyLorena chapter 6 . 2/19
Very well written and I'm hooked. This is a written drug.
LadyLorena chapter 4 . 2/19
This is really good. Seriously

And I should be sewing.

I'm clicking next instead.
LadyLorena chapter 2 . 2/19
The fact that you actually tried to eat this way is impressive. Forget method acting, you're a method author. ;)
LadyLorena chapter 1 . 2/19
This is so delightfully dark right from the start. I can't stay up all night reading (I have to sew), but damn, I wish I could!
Frigga fought a beast monster and held off Malachi. She is pretty badass.
n chapter 43 . 12/3/2015
Well, I read the hole story in two days, and I'm still aching for more. But I've see that it hasn't been up dated in a year :( ! Still, this was a fantastic story! I fell in love with it instantly! (Though I find hard to understand some part, but don't worry, it was just 'cause english is not my first language, yet, I really love it all). I love your Loki! And Helblindi. But I hate Odin... Anyway, great job! :)
H.TITAN chapter 43 . 10/15/2015
Hey! I loved your story, I loved your take on loki's real family, and I loved loki's brother! I hope in the last chapters you never uploaded their relationship wouldn't damage.

I would would be nice if you finish the story, for readers peace of mind!

Good luck
Nosside chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
Noooo! I started reading without noticing it wasn't complete and now I need to know what is happening! I hope you'll continue...obviously :D
Charis77 chapter 43 . 8/22/2015
I love your take on Loki. He is so well written. I like how he can be serious, he can joke and he can lie, all at once. That is definitely Loki. You have captured him perfectly. Thor is likewise well done. You have nailed his brashness and yet showed him to be tender. I also like how you have cast him not as unintelligent, but not a thinker-he is no Loki. Their relationship as polar opposites and yet brothers is so well captured. The plot with the frost giants is compelling and I hope more is written so we see how it turns out.
Charis77 chapter 31 . 8/20/2015
So I'm still working my way through this fic, but I have to say it is quite a compelling take on the brother, father relationships. I admit the torture scenes are difficult to read-I had to skim some of it. At first I didn't really think Odin would consign Loki to torture, but as I read and came to the end of the dungeons where Odin asks his questions, it made sad logical sense. How would Odin react when he realizes that his son put Asgard in danger, Thor in danger? Really, Loki was so reckless and Odin knows that he cannot get truth out of his son-unless he is forced to the point of speaking truth. The torture is so sadly manipulative to get Loki to that point. And even though I can see Odin's POV, I hate him for it. This fic puts the reader solidly on Loki's side. In your defense of Odin in one of the chapters, I agree it does also make sense in light of things in myth and the movies that "bring Odin's sons to enlightenment." If you take out torture detail, it would be unsurprising to see something in a Norse poem that read something along the lines of, "With Loki now returned/Odin feared for Asgard/For Thor his son/To get truth from the trickster/Odin consigned his son to torture/To loosen the silver tongue/and safeguard his realm." You also noted how Asgardians would have a totally different view of physical pain and I agree completely. All that to say, the torture stuff works.

All that said, I love that the farther Loki is estranged from his father, the closer he is drawn to Thor. The tenderness and brotherly love in this story is absolutely touching. I like seeing a Loki that is drawn back to Thor and vulnerable enough to care. And yet, you characterize his humor and casual manner so well, making the character so multifaceted. Well done.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/9/2015
...
"Delay"

Replace the 'l' with a 'c'
karl1n chapter 43 . 6/16/2015
Please update! love It
pinksugarrush chapter 43 . 5/24/2015
Please, please, please update this amazing story! I absolutely adore it.

I have never read a fic where Loki is actually interacting with both the Jotunheim and Asgard and is actually on good terms with both of them.

Loki and Thor's interactions in here is just adorable! Thor being jealous of somebody taking Loki from him. Ohhh, and let's not forget about Loki and Odin. Their relationship is very realistic. Loki loves Odin, but at the same time can't really get past all the hurt. It is slowly rectifying, hopefully.

Please can you please consider updating for your loyal readers and reviewers? I would be such a waste to not give such a beautiful fic a proper ending. Just two more chapters and that's it! So, please? :)
796 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »