Reviews for Rehabilitation
moriartsmajor chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
"for research purposes I did in fact tie my hands and..." thats dedication. you're the best ahaha
LadyLorena chapter 43 . 2/23/2016
Omg, are you planning on posting those final chapters? Because I have been reading this on and off for two days and really want to know how you end it!
LadyLorena chapter 22 . 2/20/2016
I really like your work here with Helblini. Nice character development, and the parallels between he and Loki are very nicely hinted.
LadyLorena chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
I absolutely love this ending. Very nicely done.
LadyLorena chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
Ok,so I totally want to read this all tonight. It is really good and I want to know where it is going*now*...but I really do have to go sew! ;-)
LadyLorena chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Omg. Just. Holy. Hell.

Love the incorporation of the mythology. First the thread, now the serpent. Beautifully done. And Thor is shifting, too. Very cool.
LadyLorena chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
The slow way you have things dawning on Thor is just wonderful.
LadyLorena chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Very well written and I'm hooked. This is a written drug.
LadyLorena chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
This is really good. Seriously

And I should be sewing.

I'm clicking next instead.
LadyLorena chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
The fact that you actually tried to eat this way is impressive. Forget method acting, you're a method author. ;)
LadyLorena chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This is so delightfully dark right from the start. I can't stay up all night reading (I have to sew), but damn, I wish I could!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
Frigga fought a beast monster and held off Malachi. She is pretty badass.
n chapter 43 . 12/3/2015
Well, I read the hole story in two days, and I'm still aching for more. But I've see that it hasn't been up dated in a year :( ! Still, this was a fantastic story! I fell in love with it instantly! (Though I find hard to understand some part, but don't worry, it was just 'cause english is not my first language, yet, I really love it all). I love your Loki! And Helblindi. But I hate Odin... Anyway, great job! :)
H.TITAN chapter 43 . 10/15/2015
Hey! I loved your story, I loved your take on loki's real family, and I loved loki's brother! I hope in the last chapters you never uploaded their relationship wouldn't damage.

I would would be nice if you finish the story, for readers peace of mind!

Good luck
Nosside chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
Noooo! I started reading without noticing it wasn't complete and now I need to know what is happening! I hope you'll continue...obviously :D
801 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »