Reviews for Rehabilitation
Hiddlestoner101 chapter 43 . 11/8/2014
it's been a long, long, long time! please please update! I love this story so much.
icecatfire chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
i've finally decided...i WILL continue to read this story...mainly for the comfort that will come. i DON'T like the torture but i will read. *huggles loki* *sets thor loose on the drones*
icecatfire chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
poor loki should have aimed his vomit at the 3rd drone.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
to make a harry potter reference loki could either go to slytherin or ravenclaw with the whole breakfast/bathroom thing.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
not sure WHAT i think yet. don't worry i'm NOT flaming/bashing this story, i'm just unsure for now. BUT i will continue to read to see if i like it.
Emily83 chapter 43 . 10/1/2014
Please update!
pianofortekristina chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I'm currently rereading this story and remembering the first time I read this chapter - for a few days after I was quite averse to drinking water. If that doesn't indicate powerful writing I don't know what does. Thanks a lot!
Paula Galtarocha chapter 43 . 9/23/2014
His story is amazing, can not stop reading. Please update ! I'm very curious to know what Odin will do. Do not like him no way ! Congratulations for your wonderful story.
Happyewok chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Write more dungeon scenes
Happyewok chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Oooooooohhh
Happyewok chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I cant help but love this.
none chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
When your hands are behind your back get them in front of you by going under your butt.
GoddessOfSuffering chapter 43 . 7/7/2014
I need more updates of this soon this is amazing! Don't leave us hangingggggggggggggg...
Guset chapter 43 . 7/2/2014
Ooh, can't wait! This is so exiting!
Love it.

Oh, by the way. There's this story on Ao3 called 'Bargaining' by proantagonist. You should check it out. The person who wrote it writes very similiar to your style. It is an Avengers/Loki. Try It!

Th nks!
Guest chapter 43 . 6/30/2014
Ooh this is great! I love this story. I stumbled across it after reading a lot of not so good stories, and it gave me hope that there are writers who put effort into studying the characters and portraying them well.

Thor is hilarious! Nice touch to have him talking as if Odin was still there but invisible.

Loki is very well done. I love him(who doesn't), and you write him very well.

I can't hardly wait for the next chapter.
Th nks so much!