Reviews for Rehabilitation
Charis77 chapter 43 . 8/22/2015
I love your take on Loki. He is so well written. I like how he can be serious, he can joke and he can lie, all at once. That is definitely Loki. You have captured him perfectly. Thor is likewise well done. You have nailed his brashness and yet showed him to be tender. I also like how you have cast him not as unintelligent, but not a thinker-he is no Loki. Their relationship as polar opposites and yet brothers is so well captured. The plot with the frost giants is compelling and I hope more is written so we see how it turns out.
Charis77 chapter 31 . 8/20/2015
So I'm still working my way through this fic, but I have to say it is quite a compelling take on the brother, father relationships. I admit the torture scenes are difficult to read-I had to skim some of it. At first I didn't really think Odin would consign Loki to torture, but as I read and came to the end of the dungeons where Odin asks his questions, it made sad logical sense. How would Odin react when he realizes that his son put Asgard in danger, Thor in danger? Really, Loki was so reckless and Odin knows that he cannot get truth out of his son-unless he is forced to the point of speaking truth. The torture is so sadly manipulative to get Loki to that point. And even though I can see Odin's POV, I hate him for it. This fic puts the reader solidly on Loki's side. In your defense of Odin in one of the chapters, I agree it does also make sense in light of things in myth and the movies that "bring Odin's sons to enlightenment." If you take out torture detail, it would be unsurprising to see something in a Norse poem that read something along the lines of, "With Loki now returned/Odin feared for Asgard/For Thor his son/To get truth from the trickster/Odin consigned his son to torture/To loosen the silver tongue/and safeguard his realm." You also noted how Asgardians would have a totally different view of physical pain and I agree completely. All that to say, the torture stuff works.

All that said, I love that the farther Loki is estranged from his father, the closer he is drawn to Thor. The tenderness and brotherly love in this story is absolutely touching. I like seeing a Loki that is drawn back to Thor and vulnerable enough to care. And yet, you characterize his humor and casual manner so well, making the character so multifaceted. Well done.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/9/2015
...
"Delay"

Replace the 'l' with a 'c'
karl1n chapter 43 . 6/16/2015
Please update! love It
pinksugarrush chapter 43 . 5/24/2015
Please, please, please update this amazing story! I absolutely adore it.

I have never read a fic where Loki is actually interacting with both the Jotunheim and Asgard and is actually on good terms with both of them.

Loki and Thor's interactions in here is just adorable! Thor being jealous of somebody taking Loki from him. Ohhh, and let's not forget about Loki and Odin. Their relationship is very realistic. Loki loves Odin, but at the same time can't really get past all the hurt. It is slowly rectifying, hopefully.

Please can you please consider updating for your loyal readers and reviewers? I would be such a waste to not give such a beautiful fic a proper ending. Just two more chapters and that's it! So, please? :)
fullsignal chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. THEEEEE FUCKKKK IS WRONG WITH YOUUU. THIS M SHIT. THIS SHIT SHOULD BE RATED ((M)) . Your little lame warning doesn't cover this sort of shit. DOES NOT COVER IT. I read torture. I expected it but this isn't blood and gore this is too fucking sexual. Again CHANGE THIS SHIT TO M or add ( SEXUAL SHIT) with the fucking warning.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
ADD A BETTER F**KING WARNING

This chapter was one of the sickest most disturbing piece of writing i had the misfortune to stumble across...

Cross a line there.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 43 . 3/31/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I love the relationship/dynamic you've developed between Thor & Loki and Helblindi & Loki. Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll wrap up the story - though personally I wouldn't mind if it went on a bit longer ;) Again, thank you so much!
Hekka chapter 43 . 3/11/2015
I'm wondering if it's dark elves attack on Asgard? And whether Aether participate? I do not remember exactly what the timing in your story, but it seemed to me that the last chapter takes place in the vicinity of the time frame of the second movie. Although the time is probably not a problem, it is always possible to adjust properly for the benefit of the story.
0nce chapter 43 . 3/8/2015
Please, please update! This has got to be one of my all time favourite Loki stories! I love the Frost Giants you've added in; but you've left us on a major cliffhanger! What is Odin doing in battle armour?!
sopmire chapter 43 . 1/30/2015
Great story, love all the parts of all the characters journey's and great characterizations.
ctimmons71 chapter 43 . 1/26/2015
This is one of the best post - Thor fics I've ever read. Really beautiful pacing and realistic and valid emotions, especially the PTSD depiction. Looking forward to the rest!
Hekka chapter 41 . 1/9/2015
Gee, dear father so easily put labels on Loki. Murderer and a traitor. When most of the Asgard are murderers (and traitors). Including the wisest king and his golden son.
And did Odin not confused what it's Loki's "betrayal" that in fact saved Asgard from new war that Thor would start in first possible after the coronation?
Oh, and I love bromance! It just so... Ahhh...
Guest chapter 30 . 1/9/2015
"Because no one spoke out against those monsters as loudly as me."
Beside Thor.
Hekka chapter 26 . 1/8/2015
But it's not muscle mass that determines the endurance (and, according to comics and movie Avengers and Marvel wikia, Loki has no less endurance and strength than Thor - maybe even more). Although this is probably Loki's own distorted perception of his own "not perfection" on background of "ideal" Thor.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »