Reviews for Rehabilitation
LadyWulf chapter 43 . 4/15/2014
Is there any chance this will ever be updated? I understand how life can get in the way and you get busy and don't have time to write anymore. But I just wanted you to know that this is probably my most favorite Thor Fanfiction and I really love the story and how it's progressing. You came up with some really great ideas with Loki and the Jotuns! You have a nice writing style, and the chapters flow so smoothly from one to the next. I'm very curious as to know what happens next! Do you think you might update it, or are you pretty much done with it? Again you have an amazing story going here, and I'm positive I'm not the only one who feels that way. Hope you are well!
Kari-Kateora chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
I just read the entire thing in one sitting. It's a really beautiful story. _ I love the subtle shades of PTSD every where and then and the torture scenes were very well done. I also love how the brotherly relationship is growing, though I am surprised Loki seems to be taking to his Jotun-ness so well. I hope he doesn't leave Asgard for it.

Please, update when you can. _
Emily83 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Yes, this is brilliant! Please update soon. : )
The Eve of Ten-Thousand Mists chapter 43 . 3/26/2014
I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
ClaMiAl chapter 43 . 3/17/2014
Whew, what a crazy ride this story has been! But a great one! Sometimes I was a bit frustrated on Loki's behalf, since it seemed that he was hurt - physically or emotionally - by others and yet ended up being the one who apologized or had to admit to having done wrong. I suppose that, when reading stories like this, where Loki gets a delicious amount of hurt and whump and angst, I've become used to other characters (Odin, Thor, Warriors Three, Sif, etc) to always be wrong and hurtful and Loki to be in the right or at least his actions be ultimately caused by what someone else did to him before. That was not the case here. Which led to my frustration. But, strangely, that also made this story feel realistic. Because, let's be honest, who is always right? Who is always innocent of all wrongdoing? And it fits Loki's character that he actually did do wrong and had been doing so for a long time. He is the God of Mischief, after all.

I also liked your portrayal of Odin. He behaved in such a way that I could comfortably hate him for what he'd done - and was still doing - to Loki, but you didn't go overboard with it. Ok, yeah, the whole letting his son be tortured thing was...outlandish, but then his reasoning behind it was understandable. I still hated him for it, and it felt good any time Loki showed him what he really thought of or how he really felt about Odin. Still, the fact that Odin did not irrationally mistreat Loki made him seem more realistic as well. Though not any more likeable...

Thor I liked, too. It was very nice to read a story that did not portray him as a blundering buffoon, just to make Loki appear more superior, smarter, or show him to be a nice, long-suffering brother. I actually came to like him a lot. And also the scenes written from his point of view. It was really interesting to see what he was thinking, especially when it came to Loki. There, it was sometimes almost amusing, in a sad sort of sense, how different the two of them think and thus how much they misunderstand or misread each other.

The little insights into Jotunn physiology and culture were also cool. It gave them more depth instead of letting them remain the vague 'bad guys'.

All in all, a very nice story that I enjoyed reading a lot. I can't wait to see what happens next, what had Odin burst into Thor (and Loki's) room in the middle of the night. Perhaps Loki shouldn't have left the Jotunns...
anonYmous chapter 43 . 3/11/2014
Can I jus say how happy I am that this story has ben updated? Seriously, I've reread it like 3 times and each time it ended with 42.
Kathy3meme chapter 43 . 3/9/2014
Aarrg! What has Odin's panties in a knot? One of the Jotuns got up to take a leak? Can't wait to find out!
temptress chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
wow sooo much whump feel for sadistic side
panda1990 chapter 43 . 2/26/2014
I read the entire story! It's a great story! When are you going to update it!? I want to know what happens!
ProfessorHavoc chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
I applaud you.
ProfessorHavoc chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Ohh! Great ending! Love the sentimentality. And it seems the dungeons are still taking their toll on poor Loki D:
ProfessorHavoc chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
I usually review every chapter in the works I read, but as you have 45 of them, I don't think I could manage without repeating myself. Anyway, I believe the way you've depicted Loki is very similar to his canon character in the movies and comics. Well done!
kathy3meme chapter 43 . 2/20/2014
Wow- just wow. Can't wait for the next chapter
ProfessorHavoc chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Wow! Those torture scenes were pretty intense, but it was very nicely written. I love the way you've portrayed the ever-existent relationship between Thor and Loki and the growth of their maturity. I'm only a few chapters in, but I can't wait to see what happens!
ProfessorHavoc chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Waaaah! No, poor LOKI! This is great! Nice pacing and sense of perspective!
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »