Reviews for Rehabilitation
GoddessOfSuffering chapter 43 . 7/7/2014
I need more updates of this soon this is amazing! Don't leave us hangingggggggggggggg...
Guset chapter 43 . 7/2/2014
Ooh, can't wait! This is so exiting!
Love it.

Oh, by the way. There's this story on Ao3 called 'Bargaining' by proantagonist. You should check it out. The person who wrote it writes very similiar to your style. It is an Avengers/Loki. Try It!

Th nks!
Guest chapter 43 . 6/30/2014
Ooh this is great! I love this story. I stumbled across it after reading a lot of not so good stories, and it gave me hope that there are writers who put effort into studying the characters and portraying them well.

Thor is hilarious! Nice touch to have him talking as if Odin was still there but invisible.

Loki is very well done. I love him(who doesn't), and you write him very well.

I can't hardly wait for the next chapter.
Th nks so much!
Wicked R chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
how sweet there all of a sudden!
Erchomai2234 chapter 43 . 6/12/2014
Argh! Damn cliffhangers. I love the way you got Loki to accept his jotun form - they should so do that in the film. Loving the story, it's amazing, tiny bits of humour in all the right places. Though, I think it would be good if you added a tinsy bit more jotun angst in there. You know, for the feels.
Puh-lease hurry and update this, the suspense is killing me! :D
Servantatheart1 chapter 43 . 6/9/2014
Love this! Seriously, there are no words. Just...amazing! :D
Mizu1411 chapter 43 . 5/24/2014
Fascinating story :)
Saij Emrys chapter 43 . 5/2/2014
Loved this. I can't even begin to tell you! I read this whole story in TWO days, and now I'm desperate to know what happens next. Please don't say you abandoned it. It is hard to find really good authors on this site sometimes, and you are one of them!
Angus of Sherlock's chapter 43 . 4/18/2014
Cliff-hanger at the end again! Update or I'll die of curiosity!
LadyWulf chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I apologize for not reviewing until now, but geez you had me on edge with the past 15 chapters, I couldn't stop myself from reading further! I'm so glad Loki is back home now! I'll admit there were some chapters I had to skip parts of just because I couldn't handle the torture! And I can usually handle that kind of stuff, but damn the psychological aspect of it, knowing Loki's thoughts, and just the overall emotional pull that your writing created, it was very overwhelming, but also very enthralling! The emotion and trauma behind your writing is so very captivating, I hope you realize that!

When a writer can encompass that much emotion to their readers, it's obvious that they are a skilled writer! I was literally in tears during several torture scenes and I felt so bad for Loki. I hate Odin. I think I always will, even before I read your story. The guy is just a terrible dad, the end.

So yeah, its nice that Loki is finally back home, and I look forward to reading further and hope that the poor guy will be able to heal in some way. I think your doing a marvelous job with the characters, and the way you portray Loki and Thor is so perfect. Also, I think Loki not wanting to heal his injuries sounds exactly like something he would do, and it was a brilliant idea to add that into the story! I agree with him doing so as well. Odin and the others should have to see exactly what they did to him, be reminded daily of what they put Loki through, and see up close how badly the prince suffered. Bah I hate Odin so much! The guy is the most clueless father ever, and sometimes I wonder if he actually does care about Loki at all, or if in fact HE'S the one that's been lying this whole time about his feelings for the adopted prince.

Okay well this review is getting super long, I apologize for that! I've just really enjoyed reading your story so far, and I can't wait to continue reading it. Rehabilitation is by far my favorite Thor fanfiction, so thank you for all the work and time you put into writing it! Okay, onward to the next chapter! Cheers! )
LadyWulf chapter 43 . 4/15/2014
Is there any chance this will ever be updated? I understand how life can get in the way and you get busy and don't have time to write anymore. But I just wanted you to know that this is probably my most favorite Thor Fanfiction and I really love the story and how it's progressing. You came up with some really great ideas with Loki and the Jotuns! You have a nice writing style, and the chapters flow so smoothly from one to the next. I'm very curious as to know what happens next! Do you think you might update it, or are you pretty much done with it? Again you have an amazing story going here, and I'm positive I'm not the only one who feels that way. Hope you are well!
Kari-Kateora chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
I just read the entire thing in one sitting. It's a really beautiful story. _ I love the subtle shades of PTSD every where and then and the torture scenes were very well done. I also love how the brotherly relationship is growing, though I am surprised Loki seems to be taking to his Jotun-ness so well. I hope he doesn't leave Asgard for it.

Please, update when you can. _
Emily83 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Yes, this is brilliant! Please update soon. : )
The Eve of Ten-Thousand Mists chapter 43 . 3/26/2014
I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
ClaMiAl chapter 43 . 3/17/2014
Whew, what a crazy ride this story has been! But a great one! Sometimes I was a bit frustrated on Loki's behalf, since it seemed that he was hurt - physically or emotionally - by others and yet ended up being the one who apologized or had to admit to having done wrong. I suppose that, when reading stories like this, where Loki gets a delicious amount of hurt and whump and angst, I've become used to other characters (Odin, Thor, Warriors Three, Sif, etc) to always be wrong and hurtful and Loki to be in the right or at least his actions be ultimately caused by what someone else did to him before. That was not the case here. Which led to my frustration. But, strangely, that also made this story feel realistic. Because, let's be honest, who is always right? Who is always innocent of all wrongdoing? And it fits Loki's character that he actually did do wrong and had been doing so for a long time. He is the God of Mischief, after all.

I also liked your portrayal of Odin. He behaved in such a way that I could comfortably hate him for what he'd done - and was still doing - to Loki, but you didn't go overboard with it. Ok, yeah, the whole letting his son be tortured thing was...outlandish, but then his reasoning behind it was understandable. I still hated him for it, and it felt good any time Loki showed him what he really thought of or how he really felt about Odin. Still, the fact that Odin did not irrationally mistreat Loki made him seem more realistic as well. Though not any more likeable...

Thor I liked, too. It was very nice to read a story that did not portray him as a blundering buffoon, just to make Loki appear more superior, smarter, or show him to be a nice, long-suffering brother. I actually came to like him a lot. And also the scenes written from his point of view. It was really interesting to see what he was thinking, especially when it came to Loki. There, it was sometimes almost amusing, in a sad sort of sense, how different the two of them think and thus how much they misunderstand or misread each other.

The little insights into Jotunn physiology and culture were also cool. It gave them more depth instead of letting them remain the vague 'bad guys'.

All in all, a very nice story that I enjoyed reading a lot. I can't wait to see what happens next, what had Odin burst into Thor (and Loki's) room in the middle of the night. Perhaps Loki shouldn't have left the Jotunns...
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »