Reviews for Rehabilitation
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 43 . 3/31/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I love the relationship/dynamic you've developed between Thor & Loki and Helblindi & Loki. Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll wrap up the story - though personally I wouldn't mind if it went on a bit longer ;) Again, thank you so much!
Hekka chapter 43 . 3/11/2015
I'm wondering if it's dark elves attack on Asgard? And whether Aether participate? I do not remember exactly what the timing in your story, but it seemed to me that the last chapter takes place in the vicinity of the time frame of the second movie. Although the time is probably not a problem, it is always possible to adjust properly for the benefit of the story.
0nce chapter 43 . 3/8/2015
Please, please update! This has got to be one of my all time favourite Loki stories! I love the Frost Giants you've added in; but you've left us on a major cliffhanger! What is Odin doing in battle armour?!
sopmire chapter 43 . 1/30/2015
Great story, love all the parts of all the characters journey's and great characterizations.
ctimmons71 chapter 43 . 1/26/2015
This is one of the best post - Thor fics I've ever read. Really beautiful pacing and realistic and valid emotions, especially the PTSD depiction. Looking forward to the rest!
Hekka chapter 41 . 1/9/2015
Gee, dear father so easily put labels on Loki. Murderer and a traitor. When most of the Asgard are murderers (and traitors). Including the wisest king and his golden son.
And did Odin not confused what it's Loki's "betrayal" that in fact saved Asgard from new war that Thor would start in first possible after the coronation?
Oh, and I love bromance! It just so... Ahhh...
Guest chapter 30 . 1/9/2015
"Because no one spoke out against those monsters as loudly as me."
Beside Thor.
Hekka chapter 26 . 1/8/2015
But it's not muscle mass that determines the endurance (and, according to comics and movie Avengers and Marvel wikia, Loki has no less endurance and strength than Thor - maybe even more). Although this is probably Loki's own distorted perception of his own "not perfection" on background of "ideal" Thor.
Hekka chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
Well, the myth Loki not the son of Odin, but his brother of blood. And something like uncles to Thor (but this did not prevent him from bedding Sif).
I'm afraid I do not get your meaning. Asgardians are warriors, so battle wounds is usual and fine (and even honored). Torture on the other hand have nothing to do with honest fight, not to mention that they are applied to a person unable to defend himself, so them vile. So no, this can not be the norm for Marvel-Asgard (from the movie and that I remember of comics).
Hekka chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
Is Odin turned Loki into a mortal when he sent him to his torture? Because the healing ability of Loki are not inferior to those of Asgard and without his seidr.
And is he now going to play the card of a loving father (if he is... well... dude not right in his head apparently)?
Hekka chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
Yeah, Warriors Three and Sif are such good friends of Loki...
I did not mean to flame in any way. Just their "strong friendship" one of the things that pisses me off the most in the Thor movie: they are supposed to know Loki, but here they - violated the will of two kings (proving that they are true - blindly and reckless - not to Asgard, and not even to their king Odin, but to the one who considers appropriate to start a war due some insult... This is instead to help the one who are supposed to be their friend, when on his shoulders fell the burden of kingdom and military conflict, and all this on the basis of Sif's conviction in her own rightness, Hogun's support and no real facts on their hands. And neither Sif nor Warriors did not tried to reason Thor (those sluggish protests do not count), or otherwise distract him while his anger subsided.
Hekka chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
By the way I am embarrassed by one fact in the past and in this chapter...
Didn't Thor said in The Avengers something about how Loki has a very high threshold of pain and torture will not work on him?
Hekka chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
Of course Thor, because torture is such an excellent way to recovery. I guess you're talking so because a lot of own experience from such rehabilitation?..
Hekka chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
My personal opinion is that all the fiasco of the coronation was not about the failure of Thor great day, but about preventing him to become king when he at the first opportunity seeks to start a war (unable to think about something else beside warrior's glory)...
Hekka chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I generally love stories where the Thor came to realize that oh-so-perfect Asgard indeed not perfect at all (and how differently all treat him and his "beloved brother" -including Thor himself).
But what the heck? Dearest Odin has just announced that he is preparing for his "son" (including the possibility of sexual abuse). And it is then when surely there more simplest ways to pull out of the truth out of Loki (Odin being an experienced seidmadr and all). But it's all okay with Thor and that's why right now he's not going to contradict daddy dearest. After all, it's all for Loki's sake... And that about Frigg? Did she even knows that planned her oh-so-wise-and-fair husband to do with her son?
I do not mean it as a flame. I'm just so furious with Thor's stupidity that I actually would not mind if he is already too late to save Loki when he comes to understanding how things really are (and let him suffering from consequences of his blind selfishness for rest of his long life).
But in general the idea seems quite intriguing...
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »