Reviews for Rehabilitation
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
What Loki needs now is some soothing balm. :)

I will miss your writing for a day, but you are too generous and quick in your updates, so I am not complaining at all. I will just miss it.

Hump day is busy day, and I will wait gladly.
BADAZZtoldya chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Thor save him! I'm so glad that they are getting along now. it's sweet how Loki still loves Thor, even if he does get on his nerves. Cute brother brother scenario there :) Can't wait for your next update!
AdventureThief chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Yet another great chapter. I'm eager to see how the drones and Loki interact after his ordeal. Also, I'm interested in how he and Thor will interact. :)
Anan Nikoleta chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Please continue and update soon. Was the dungeon in another realm? If so, which one?
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Oh, noes, the Drones are back. Oh, I hope more comfort is to come from Thor. Thank you for updating so quickly. It is very appreciated.
haineux-amant chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
! This chapter has invoked to many emotions in me
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
G...Gah...I...wha...I have to keep reading this...
haineux-amant chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
my god, you're amazing! This chapter is just wow, the pear scared me when I heard it wasn't going into his mouth. I'm excited for the next chapter
MGR chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Good. Thank you!
oceanredwhite chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Thor like kittens. I've imagined this, i don't know why... XD

Thor is a big little boy, in the end! And Loki... How cute is he! Please update soon, I want to hear him speak to Thor, finally!
ConfusedToTheWorld chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I like it, how you are making him show fear at the end.

Keep the good writing
ConeycatJr chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I find it really interesting, considering how focused Loki was on Odin when he started his rampage, and considering it's Odin that consigned him to this torture, that Odin has figured so little in Loki's mind up to now. Has he really managed to cut himself loose from that particular bit of "he loves me after all" wishful thinking?

So far, Odin has managed to pretend he had nothing to do with the broken mess Loki was when he committed his crimes, and he seems to think he's going to be able to claim this pure sadism is a product of wisdom and kindness and love. I hope he doesn't get away with it. Or teach Thor that when loved ones do things you don't like, the appropriate response is to maim and break and brainwash them into complete submission. Ragnarok can't come soon enough, frankly.
Katie chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
You must have interesting dreams
BADAZZtoldya chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I've been busy so reviews on these other chapter were a little out of the question for finishing... But these are so cool and I think that they describe Loki's personality very well. Can't wait to finish them!
Badness Bunny chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
OMG poor, poor Loki! This is intense. He definitely does not deserve this, no one does. Odin sucks in a way that is beyond imagination. You write well, but geez, poor Loki. From the way you're going, I'm thinking that all this torture and pain is going to make Loki have a kind of epiphany that he would not have had otherwise, and maybe that is Odin's true intent, but it's still hard to witness, and I can imagine Thor's horror if he found out what really happens. I'll keep reading, but holy wow, it's hard to read!
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »