Reviews for Rehabilitation
Alexisagirl chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Gosh, I love this! :D I like the way you portray Loki being defiant and snarky even when he is the one at a disadvantage. :P And the Thor interactions is wonderful! Keep up the wonderful work!
Badness Bunny chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I f ing HATE those drones!They're so creepy and awful and utterly not human. I like this story more and more with each chapter (even though I hate seeing Loki hurt). And I hate Odin for doing this to Loki, but I like Thor's maturity with the situation.
INFAMOUS NEON chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Hey I love this story i just love it haha lol please please please update soon, your holding us all on suspense haha well anyway great story and hope to see another chapter :D
Luminia Aravis chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
*terrified. Sorry, writing this on a phone stinks.

I also think that you did an excellent job of getting Thor's character down. He's his usual optimistic brotherly self, and I also like how you show he ways he's grown since he's been to Earth. It was so sweet how he protected Loki while they slept together.

Anywho, unusual, but very well done! I look forward to more.
Luminia Aravis chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
*terrified. Sorry, writing this on a phone stinks.

Anywho, unusual, but very well done! I look forward to more.
LuminiaAravis chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Holy cow. I just... Wow. I have very strong feels for this story... Lemme see...

Whelp, for starters, I think the whole torture thing is a little drastic. Not the actual torture scenes, necessarily, but just the idea of it is a huge stretch from the usual and expected. But hey, I respect you for having an idea, even though it is preeeeeety twisted, and going for it.

And the torture scenes themselves were just rediculousoy dark and painful, but not overly violent or awkward. They were just so realistic and gritty that they sucked me right in - and, I was indeed terr
LuminiaAravis chapter 8 . 5/31/2012

Shandy777 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
His was an amusing chapter.
Shandy777 chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
SAVE HIM, THOR. OMG.
Shandy777 chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Wow, this chapter was very interesting.
Shandy777 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
My gosh, Drone Three scares me! Don't fuck, Loki, you bastard!

And I'm talking to a Drone. Wow. Haha! Love this - no matter how evil it is!
Shandy777 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Poor Loki. :(
Shandy777 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Those drones are mean bitches.
Shandy777 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Haha, poor Loki!
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh, gosh! I can't believe this is going to happen!
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »