Reviews for Rehabilitation
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Oh, noes, the Drones are back. Oh, I hope more comfort is to come from Thor. Thank you for updating so quickly. It is very appreciated.
haineux-amant chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
! This chapter has invoked to many emotions in me
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
G...Gah...I...wha...I have to keep reading this...
haineux-amant chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
my god, you're amazing! This chapter is just wow, the pear scared me when I heard it wasn't going into his mouth. I'm excited for the next chapter
MGR chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Good. Thank you!
oceanredwhite chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Thor like kittens. I've imagined this, i don't know why... XD

Thor is a big little boy, in the end! And Loki... How cute is he! Please update soon, I want to hear him speak to Thor, finally!
ConfusedToTheWorld chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I like it, how you are making him show fear at the end.

Keep the good writing
ConeycatJr chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I find it really interesting, considering how focused Loki was on Odin when he started his rampage, and considering it's Odin that consigned him to this torture, that Odin has figured so little in Loki's mind up to now. Has he really managed to cut himself loose from that particular bit of "he loves me after all" wishful thinking?

So far, Odin has managed to pretend he had nothing to do with the broken mess Loki was when he committed his crimes, and he seems to think he's going to be able to claim this pure sadism is a product of wisdom and kindness and love. I hope he doesn't get away with it. Or teach Thor that when loved ones do things you don't like, the appropriate response is to maim and break and brainwash them into complete submission. Ragnarok can't come soon enough, frankly.
Katie chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
You must have interesting dreams
BADAZZtoldya chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I've been busy so reviews on these other chapter were a little out of the question for finishing... But these are so cool and I think that they describe Loki's personality very well. Can't wait to finish them!
Badness Bunny chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
OMG poor, poor Loki! This is intense. He definitely does not deserve this, no one does. Odin sucks in a way that is beyond imagination. You write well, but geez, poor Loki. From the way you're going, I'm thinking that all this torture and pain is going to make Loki have a kind of epiphany that he would not have had otherwise, and maybe that is Odin's true intent, but it's still hard to witness, and I can imagine Thor's horror if he found out what really happens. I'll keep reading, but holy wow, it's hard to read!
Feathered Filly chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I won't lie, I'm a total whor3 when it comes to physical hurt. However, what I like even more is the comfort that comes from that hurt. Dspecially when that comfort and emotional angst comes from brothers or other familial like male relationships.

It's great tgis story is just about Thor's and Loki's brotherly bond and not slash, since I'm not a fan of that. Much too much of it in this fandom and half the stories don't even warn for it.

This is truly a heartwrenching story. We know Loki's already a bit crazy (not in a bad way, just a misunderstood way in my opinion). To see him do utterly broken here though, just painful. Great talent with expressing emotion through your writing and magnificent descriptive prose.

Excited for Thor's appearance next chapter and his reaction to what's been done to and what's become of Loki.
AdventureThief chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Yet another disturbingly wonderful chapter. :)
ConfusedToTheWorld chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Dang, I really Like it :D

You write Loki well.

Leep up the good work and dont be afraid to write dark. Cant wait for the next up date
HalfAsleepWriter chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
It's totally awesome iLike ur gore-ness Hurt/Comfort everything ! I'll wait patiently 4Ur update ! :D
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »