Reviews for Silvernight and Goldenday
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 8 . 10/4
I Really like parts of this but I think it should be rewritten. I think you should put Bill Charlie George and Fred together with Harry but if you do that I think that Samantha should have more than just one mate. If I had to guess was the first couple this big buff man and the blonde Luna and Neville? I think the background information in the extra chapter was a mute point and if people didn't get the chapter or the story then they should've asked you questions. If you do decide to give Samantha another mate are you going to make it Victor Crum or somebody dark or light and is there a lot of Dumbledore bashing in the story. Is there any way you can keep Harry/Emerald and Samantha from feeling all of that pain I really like the idea of both of them working together mentally and getting one up on Dumbledore and James. One more thing and then I'm done do you plan on updating any of the rest of your stories.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Nooooo she got to find him they need to bond I wish she disobeys james he is an ass
angelallie15 chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
More plz it's soo good :)
My Solitude chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
..Interesting chapter. xD
Tenebris Domina chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Wanna
Ice Dragon3 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Rewrite this if you want, it's your story, though it does seem a bit rushed in a few places.
I voted on the pairing just not the rewrite on the poll.
raven1493 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Aww I want to cry! I hope thing get better for the twins. I love how the Dusleys are not evil in this one heck even I made them evil in mine.
SabakuMoon chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
What you have so far sounds interesting, but I think you need to expand and think a few things. Like James feelings and how they turned unstable it why Lily didn't speak up if she is a seer or just tried to find help for James if she saw.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Did Samantha just feel what happened with Dudley? Can't wait to find out! :)
chickieroy chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
yes you should keep it going it's a grait story so far
Silvermane1 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
poor harry
horselovr171 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I'm hoping that they manage to get them back together.
Red Crow chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
take all the time you need sweet cheeks. :)
RAI-RULZ chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Awe. I'm sorry. It's okay not to post! I'm sure everyone will understand.
onyx and emerald snake chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
i'm sorry for your loss :(