Reviews for Ceremony
hero-madness123 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
that is so cute! update please!
CartoonCouples101 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
A great story!

I wanted to know what Svass was so I looked it up on google translate. It didn't say what language so I did all the Scandinavian languages. When I put it Icelandic, however, it translatted it to "Squash".

I laughed for a while. Thor is Loki's squash!
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
*burst into tears!*T-T i luv it but why can't there be more!
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
...I LOVE IT!praise the Bilgesnipe3
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This chapter was a pleasant surprise :) i hope there is more to come!
janet1982 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
interesting)
a.k.b chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I think you should continue this
It will be a great story if you keep continuing it
So please do
XD
Nigella00 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oops...

Well, I hope its going to be for better.
slyloki chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You should totes continue this (unless you did in another story?) Its pretty interesting, lots of room to expand on the idea (thor loves sif but is bonded to loki, how does loki feel? How will asgard take it?) It would make for a great story, I think :-)
Althaeea chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was funny! Please continue!
AdventureThief chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Short and incredibly cute! Great job! I think it ended perfectly, but I would have loved to read this as a multi-chapter story. :)
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
O_O why do you end this HERE? oh whyyyy. :) i would have loved a continuation of this little "mishap." ;D
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Please, please tell me that you are writing a sequel to this?
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
oh wow damn that was wow nice job with what happened i can see it
Ordis chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lol that's classic. The most unfortunate, unromantic bonding in the history of Asgard.

Question: When you say "He had decided to pick Sif, he did love her, but...he could think of no one else to use."

Did you mean to say he didn't love her? Because otherwise the 'but' doesn't seem to fit... (pure nitpick though)