Reviews for A Matter of Trust
pselJacobs chapter 45 . 9/6/2014
Well, i finally got up the courage to read the last chapter. And as i read it, i almost started crying. I didnt start reading the series as soon as u started it. I think u were almost done with the second one when i found We Run the Papes. And i am so glad i found it. These stories have been my favorite newsies stories i have ever read and i love that i got to follow all the characters through major parts of their lives. The fact that i read as Al went from just Jack's little sister to a wife and mother astounds me. You are such a good writer and i am so happy that u wrote and shared these stories with us. I want u to know that im gonna be rereading these stories for a long time :)
Light-Leckrereins chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
You are officially one of my favourite fanfiction writers

I've been reading the first two parts of this series for the last days and now I just cant stop
You have a really amazing talent to create characters that make one fall in love with them when you read about them
And now you made me cry with this chapter it was really sad to read about what had happened to maggie, but also right now I am dying with curiosity of what happened with the rest of the group in the last five years and with everyone that had left before how the world turns
I just want to tell you that you are a really amazing writer
katersgonnak8 chapter 45 . 7/14/2014
You and your writing are an inspiration. A job well done.
pselJacobs chapter 44 . 7/12/2014
Im delaying reading the last chap bc i love this story and its gonna break my heart to see it end and not have another one coming up
Roseybelle2 chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
I am so happy with the ending and yet so sad it's over! It really has been an AMAZING journey with all of these characters. More then I ever could have hoped for. I think you are such an amazing and inspirational writer that I really look forward to reading your published material. Thank you Kirsten Erin. I will be on the lookout as you rise to fame through storytelling. Thank you for this amazing trilogy. :) :)
Roseybelle2 chapter 44 . 7/12/2014
Errrmmahhgerrddd! I can't believe there is only once chapter. I am so reluctant to finish! Like... There seems to be so much more! Eekkk. Ok. Ok. I must. :)
natalieblack2 chapter 45 . 7/11/2014
I started this series when you were in the middle of How the World Turns and I fell in love with Al and Davy's story. I also watched Newsies for the first time and wondered if Davy would ever get a girl. I am so glad I read this series and I will miss you and Al dearly. Good luck with your new stories. 3
fire and ice conlon chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
OH MY HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR GENIE AND RACE TO KISS FOR LIKE 30 CHAPTERS AND I FANGIRL SQUEALED AND CLAPPED WHEN SPOT SAVED THEM! I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT SPOTTY BOY! CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY, BUT FRICK I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE AL!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
SPOT! YAYAYAYAYAY! Wow, mob boss huh´╝č Guess you'd have expected that. This is awesome! keep updating!

RacexGenie!
Nicely Nicely's little sister chapter 44 . 7/4/2014
WIN! I mean, with Spot (ohmygoodnessSPOT!), and Race (ohmygoodnessRACE!), and Genie (gah! I love Genie!), it's just too much for my fangirl meter, bro. But fantastic job! I absolutely LOVED this chapter!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/4/2014
So spot made an appearance? is this really the story?
Doo wee doo chapter 43 . 7/2/2014
I'm fangirling so hard right now omg haha
Roseybelle2 chapter 43 . 6/30/2014
Nooooo. Someone should have beaten that old hag! And only TWO chapters left. *tears* WHY?! You need to have a spin off. Like- I want to follow these characters into the nursing home... Having wheel chair races! Ahh can't wait :)
Roseybelle2 chapter 42 . 6/30/2014
Omg... I am tearing up over here! I know we are nearing the end too... Just too many emotions to deal with right now. Ah!
Roseybelle2 chapter 41 . 6/30/2014
Ohhh Genie and Race have their first "couple" fight. Lol Is it sad that I totally understood how giddy Race was over those two words? For you. Oh my heart just skipped a beat again! Man... I love this story! 3