Reviews for It's Twilight
Orange butterfl chapter 16 . 16h
I am absolutely loving the story I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Please don’t let it be another five years before you update again :-) :-)
Debbie Hicks chapter 16 . 17h
17. 17:SICKNESS
Then too laten He gotten more sickest with from Alien Venom dyijg ran a lot of tests too mlate gasping last breaths then wasn in the medical place was Ryerson's Disease then best friends then While outside Alien ANIMALS MAULED HIM DEAD! Then drained of blod as all with his best friends suddenly attacked me bmarked me as his wife forever could not control himself was on a killing spree then the ghuad found us with them you there who turned you Felix kill them then screams of uis/best frien he was MURDERED! aLIlice was too l;ate his Corse was bleeding bry tually badlt you dide with them then Vaporized with the Cullens with him with best friends the All of Alien Animal mauled him to death then with best friends with myself BIT Him/best friends to order to obey from Surak's teaching then Pierced good he dies tonight wiythj them KILLED Silenced the head found him dead then the venom is into his blood with others you die with newborns ATOMIZEED!Torn his humanity away with theirs Heads were in fact ripped bought here good then suddenly went too wrong he was changed to be a Vampire hunter so they then too late Snapped from here from a trap then blew were Immortal Venom was trapped but fully turned them with four with five god nuked them but killed from here then too late he lost control of the thirst you there who turned him Cullens sensntced to exile then Smashed bring the corpses here to Volterra, Italy too late killed them that three with three you die then lost from hereAlice he justn lost humanity from him I Adapt my head is killing me he had Borg Drone skin Falkor's red eyues so theirs oh my god He's Immortal with them I Smell Animals that first Hunt begun then as all of them most mazillions or more then too late Drained as all of blood then powers and new ablites Crunched was poisoned then heshilded then so they in time Yellow eyeswasborn then he was dead so they then Cracked bought them they are deceased good now too late as all of heads were stuffed then nuked with bodies by now Artemis turned us/them Shadowhunting Fierce Sailor team existed in the daytime as Daywalkers were in fact departed then with help no longer living the bodies were bloated nnuked bitten took human blood them stolen looks of us/them lowest count in hiostory used both law from both planets freed from here then by now decreeb us/them the recorded lowest count in galactic history in time/centuries/space suddenly were buried then never were born it happened found reincarnates then turned them then were expanded Snapped true traps crunching freely then broken freely but bought them good lowest yes they used from both good they now used from here now as Cullens they were in fact fully Completely true Immortal Beings then was Cursed in death that humans noticed us/them from as all of them from Backpacks were in fact aboard a Sleeper train the Pack/mates had only Eight we adopted them as godkids it was heading to California with Aliens/Vulcans rested us/them never regenerated like Borg Drones the Vulcan First officer snoring in a bed king sized for a family so us/them was Overnight freely daily stay too late traveled at night thenRaging left Forks forever it was roaring pets allowed here then too late arrival to San Francisco, California Sir! we reached Cailforina What?! he sighten well guys my state then got off to find a home for us to live here Burp! yawn what a restful sleep Strom yes you sleep more than me so they crap that was it too late arrival to a resort now too late families friends and loved ones converted into both for kids to be too late had kids again normal ones witnessed changesd into them suddenly they were now owners since families friends/loved ones grew old passed on then too late he missed three then theies long dead officialy the kids followed met us followed nuked had kids with newest ones had theirs smashed good nulled freely that for biden to return then by now they stopped aging from here were in fact not alive anymore.
BlueEyedSalvatore chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
ghj chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
nice
Kristin04 chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
Thanks for the update. It was enjoyable. I'm still curious if there's more to the headache part. As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.
Miss-babbs chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
OMG loved this chapter worth the wait please update soon!
YBR.Horse chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Good job! keep updating!
dr.meow1234 chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Yay. You updated nice chapter
Miss-babbs chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Oh m gosh I am in love with this please do more!?
YBR.Horse chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Great chapter! You haven't posted in so long! I was starting to miss this story!
Keep writing :)
Kristin04 chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Thanks for the post. I've been looking forward to the update of the story. It was enjoyable and I eagerly await your next update. As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.

-K
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Love it! Please keep writing!
Ninasa1122 chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
OMG your back! :O I'm glad you updated it was pretty good I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
YBR.Horse chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Good story!
TheTwilightSaga4Ever chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Ooh, so what's gonna happen next? Continue soon! Are you following the same story line as Twilight?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »