Reviews for After the Storm
katiek121 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Very good!
starophie chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
soooooo cute! ugh, i ADORE this! absolutely perfect. well done!
Lacorra chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I think this by far one of my favorites! I would love to see more stories with Emma pushing her parents the hidden anger... The respect that is given the love her parents have for her... Yet the respect they want... Love this!
Kermitty chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is one of the best Charming reunion fics I've read so far. I really like the way that Emma is angry but tries not to be. Prince James is a great dad.

Love,
Kermitty
daisygirl1980 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Loving this story please keep going one of the best I have read.
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was great! You should continue :)
imagine808 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really like what you've got so far and i can't wait to read more if this is continued because I think its a great start to a multi chapter story. And I'm really wondering what will happen with Snow and the rest of the characters so please update soon if you are going to continue this. :)
mlanchards.tumblr.com chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Amazing amazing amazing work. That was wonderful. Oh gods, just amazing. I loved it. And yeah. I'll never stop. It was that amazing. Can't stop won't stop. This is amazing. Amazing. Just amazing. I'll stop now. Amazing.
noamg chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great story. Another issue is that Emma is no basically the same age as he parents, which is weird. How is she supposed to view them as parents with no age gap?
hfce chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was beautiful, intense and amazing. I loved it. :)
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is lovely. All the daddy/daughter feelings!

Everyone feels very in character, especially all of Emma's mini-breakdowns regarding everything's she found out and experienced in the last day. I'm actually more excited/interested in seeing Emma's relationship grow with her Dad than her Mom (on the show) strangely enough so I'm glad you focused on that relationship here.

I hope you continue writing in this fandom or possibly continue this story? Great job!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awwww this is so beautiful! Love Emma and James stories! This made my day! Can't wait to see what's in store for the Charmings! :D
Mila chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. This is the best post-finale fic I've read so far. It's flawless! Too bad it's a oneshot. The charmings were all in character and it's beautifully written. I loved that when Emma couldn't keep it together anymore she hugged Snow, because she really needed her friend in that moment, but she kept a certain distance from her father. The interaction with Charming was equally perfect and heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing this awesome fic :)
MJ chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Great story. Loved the interaction between Emma and David. Would love to see this story continued!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I like Emma's discomfort with the situation. I particularly like her discomfort with the names. The confusion of fairies and "the boys" was nice, too.

You'd think she'd mention August/Pinocchio to them, though.

I *love* Henry's "you can't stop believing again" - it was hilarious. So Henry. Nice on him figuring out the magic bit, too.

I still say he's "Charming" and not "James" but I know that's my particular quibble. Well, actually, he has a real name, but we don't know it, so you can't really use it in the story. Him trying to explain everything would take a while. Still, don't like him referred to as James when from outside perspective.

Sean works at the cannery in the show.

I like Charming be a little annoyed with Emma, too, when she calls them by their curse-names. It's not them - those were personalities lacking their most significant strengths.

Henry taking everything in stride is just so very Henry.