Reviews for Jiminy Cricket
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hahaha loved it! Oh Logan! Poor guy! I loved the way you brought back the Good Luck Patrol though! "Waggling his fingers, by himself!" Aww poor Logan! Another awesome story!
RockinTurtleX chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I've read this a while back but haven't reviewed. You deserve one!
Carlos is so cute and adorable and precious like asdfghjkl!
Logan's jealousy... Heck I giggled like a true girl!
Shizz I miss the Good Luck Patrol so frickin' much okay?!
And I absolutely miss and love your cute and frickin' adorable Cargan stories. 3
GOOD JOB! Like always.
IsleofAnarchy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww... I found this sad! Poor Logan! Loved his wacky comments though. I was hoping he'd kill the bug or something.
Great story!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
lol I remember when you made that post! Ugh, but I can't stand crickets at all. I'm not a huge fan of insects in general, but crickets jump and they can be pretty big. If I were Logan and I woke up with a cricket on my face. . . it would be the last thing that cricket ever did.

Carlos, by the way, was absolutely precious in that episode. And he was equally precious in this story as well. I just. . . love how sweet he is to everything and everyone. There should be more people in the world like Carlos. It would be a better world. Of course, that's not to say that I think crickets should be allowed to hop around wherever so maybe I'm contradicting myself lol.

All that being said, I can. . . understand Logan's jealousy? lol that sounds so weird though. I guess I'd be more annoyed than jealous, you know? Logan was annoyed, but he was also jealous which was adorable and fantastic all at the same time. I can see him getting jealous, just like he did with the helmet. And speaking of the helmet? I love how you brought that back. One of my favorite moments, even though it was out of place with Jo leaving.

Anyway, I really love how you mentioned Carlos bringing the cricket EVERYWHERE, like concerts, meet and greets, etc. I can see him doing that! I'm actually hoping Jean-Claude makes a reappearance or two in this season, you know? Some consistency might be nice for once haha. Also, I loved how Logan kept trying to win Carlos over, like with the corn dogs, and then Carlos being oblivious and innocent. And the baby talk? Priceless.

My favorite part was the end with the reference to the Good Luck Patrol. I miss season one Cargan lkrglkhehe. Anyway, this was really cute! Sorry this review is so late. . . things are finally settling down I think. Or not but whatever, I hope you're doing well!
BTRdaydream chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Okay, that was pretty hilarious! xD
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Soooo funny and cute
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Omg I could so see this as an acturall episode hahah I loved it :) keep up the amazing work!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
ahahah wow priceless xD Poor poor Logie xD
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Haha! Logan, jealous os a cricket? That just hilarious! I really liked this, I thought it was really funny and totally something I could see happening on the show. Thanks for sharing!

YJ-101
TinyHandzRuleBD chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
loooooooooool SO FREAKING WORTH IT!
HowtoRiseBigTime chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
HAHA! I love stories that really aren't about anything but are purely for entertainment!

Ok, just a little bit of nothing, but, I think the crickets name is JUMP-pierre. I don't know though. The more I watch the episode, the easier he is to understand, sooo . . . yah.

Still love your stories!