Reviews for Into the Fire
Maiden of the Forests chapter 14 . 3/2
Aaaaah oh my goodness! I want more! Wait...there's a sequel! Awesome! :D
Maiden of the Forests chapter 13 . 3/2
Aaaaaah the Doctor and Galadriel! That was just beyond awesome!
Maiden of the Forests chapter 12 . 3/2
Oooh gosh. Poor Doctor. :( I like how you didn't describe every action beat, and went with summarizing and setting the tone. And you do such a good job of writing from the Doctor's perspective!
Maiden of the Forests chapter 11 . 2/24
Nooooo Boromir don't do that! DX But honestly though I can totally see Boromir not trusting the Doctor. You've got all of the characters perfect.

Also, I've never really shipped Ten and Rose but you're making me rethink my shipping preferences a bit. I'm actually starting to ship them in this story!
Maiden of the Forests chapter 10 . 2/24
What can I say? I loved everything about this chapter! You've got the Doctor and Rose's relationship absolutely perfect. I can just see them making fun of Boromir like that. XD AND THE DOCTOR CAN TALK TO THE WATCHER AAAAH. I LOVE IT. For a minute I was really scared you'd chance it and they wouldn't go through the mines but the way you did it worked wonderfully! I love it!
Maiden of the Forests chapter 9 . 2/24
Aaaah, you did such a good job of capturing the feeling of this chapter! The kind of zoned-out, falling asleep feeling. Wonderful.
Maiden of the Forests chapter 8 . 2/24
You have the character of the Doctor down perfectly! I could just hear his entire conversation with Gandalf. And you do such a good job of writing from his POV! I'm really loving this story!
Maiden of the Forests chapter 7 . 2/7
Noooo not the sonic screwdriver! DX
Maiden of the Forests chapter 6 . 2/7
Oh my goodness, you've written the Doctor's character ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Just...everything. His babbling on about "The Last Homely House." His little speech about power. Absolutely perfect. I love this so much!
Maiden of the Forests chapter 5 . 2/7
Oh my gosh! I was expecting the usual copy-and-paste movie dialogue of the council but then the Doctor appeared and...yes. Just yes. This is awesome.
Maiden of the Forests chapter 1 . 2/6
Oooh, very interesting! I'm intrigued! Also, this is really well written!
Alexandra D chapter 15 . 1/28
Even though I am so late, this story was the best crossover I have ever read! I love both Doctor Who and LotR and this story was just amazing! It truly felt like the Doctor Who producers met up with Peter Jackson to create an epic crossover story. I also want to point out that I love your writing style and the way you display the characters, especially the 10th Doctor. Keep up the good work!
LittleSnaketail chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
GUYS THE SEQUEL IS THERE LOOK AT HIS/HER PROFILE
Lol chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
It's 'The Whobbit' :P
Stormcutter684 chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
MORE MORE MORE! NO TIME TO TALK - must find sequel! Oh, by the way. This story is Molto bene, Mellon nîn!